1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does not show “Specification” in product card OpenCart

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Otar, Feb 19, 2020.

The site supports 3 languages ??(Russian, English, Georgian) There is a problem in this
    In the product card, in the Georgian version there is no Characteristics tab. Moreover, if I switch this page to Russian or English, then the tab "Characteristics" is visible (Attached screenshots) enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WHAT I DID ...

I decided to look at the code and when switching to the Georgian version I did not find a line of code for the characteristics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please tell me which file do I need to go into and solve the problem view / theme / template / product / product.tpl? Or in another?
    And where is the main array, which stores the quantity of elements array. I think in this array 2 elements, which includes 2 languages(but i need 3)

AND FINISHED

-The template developer said about arrays but did not say where to look for them ...
    -All the attributes and characteristics are translated into 3 languages ??and the admin panel. The panel displays everything, but site NO.

Otar, Feb 19, 2020 IP
  2. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have not seen your script, but generally a separate language file is maintained for things like these.
    Now either there would be a file called "Georgian", or 2-3 character code of it, and this file would have English to Georgian translation of words in it, may be in an array.

If this is not there, a language file must be present, which has arrays in it for Russian, Georgian etc.

You need to edit this file and add Georgian language words for the characteristic tab.

But again, this is only my assumption, haven't seen your script.

JEET, Feb 20, 2020 IP