Does MyBB forum for wordpress have ad manager section?

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by Deepika20, Jul 6, 2011.

I have recently installed MyBB Version 1.6.0 on my wordpress(3.2)website hosted by hostgator.

I am not so sure if this version of MyBB has ad(advertisement) manager,as I am completely new to this forum.

1. Please direct me on how to locate the ad manager section,if MyBB 1.6.0 has it.

2. Someone told me that in free versions of forum softwares like MyBB,30% features do not function correctly.
    Is this true?

Deepika20, Jul 6, 2011 IP
  2. snooks

snooks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First and foremost, every bit of help you need, every plugin you could nee - look in here http://community.mybb.com/index.php :) They are a very nice, very helpful community.

Many people tell me they have a good tip on a horse race, that "x" horse cant lose. Dont believe everything you hear.

I have way more issues and concerns with VB than i do with Mybb. Ive never had an issue with Mybb that wasnt resolved within 1 hr of posting in the forum.

snooks, Jul 8, 2011 IP
  3. Geek Cohe

Geek Cohe Peon

Best Answers:
    I am a HUGE MyBB User.

Yes, there is an ad manager plugin available, take a look at the Mods Section the MyBB Website and Google Search "MyBB Central" < there are some really good plugins there.

Also, your second questions, ALL functions in MyBB work. It is a free software script and there are not paid options to it. It is 110% FREE.

Geek Cohe, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  4. rdt90

rdt90 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For your second question, Mybb is a free software and shes the best free software. You can make some test if you want.

rdt90, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Jul 21, 2011 IP