1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does my site burn your retinas?!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by ViciousSummer, May 27, 2004.

1. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    Vicious,

Do you know that your site is broken in Netscape 7.1. There is a large blank pink section across the top of the page.

compar, Jun 4, 2004 IP
  2. stripersonline

stripersonline Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have to agree. A little too much black in with the thumbnails - and as Compar also noted, the alt text shows up in it's own box :)

From the male point of view, I'd like to see bigger thumbnails - much bigger ;) But that's exactly why you shouldn't change them - if anything, cram another row on the main page and make them slightly smaller. Why? Cause that's what makes guys click on them - to see the bigger picture. Either that, or it's just me clicking on them to see the bigger picture...and in that case, just disregard this entire message ;) (I still got some more to click on anyway ;))

stripersonline, Jun 5, 2004 IP
  3. Foxy

Foxy Chief Natural Foodie

Best Answers:
    I think your background is not loading correctly :eek:

Why is it you are getting so many reviews VS? :)

Foxy, Jun 5, 2004 IP
  4. ViciousSummer

ViciousSummer Ayn Rand for President! Staff

Best Answers:
    hmmm...I'm still confused on this one as I'm not talking about ALT text. There is actual text (the readin' kind
    :p ) underneath each thumbnail. I'm wondering if some of you can't see it (Compar & Stripersonline, specifically)....Under the 1st row of thumbnails it should say "Rockstar Jammies", "Chandelier Earrings", "Hustler Fishnet Shirt" & "Low Rise Lace Panties". These words are inside the box and underneath each thumbnail...

p.s. Everytime I read your user name I think "strippersonline", which is way off the mark of fishing... :D

ViciousSummer, Jun 5, 2004 IP
  5. ViciousSummer

ViciousSummer Ayn Rand for President! Staff

Best Answers:
    That's weird...And even worse, I have no idea what the problem would be & how I would fix that
    :( . Any suggestions?

ViciousSummer, Jun 5, 2004 IP
  6. pstatus

pstatus Peon

Best Answers:
    I like the site... the Zebra border is cool. I don't know if i would make the thumbnails too much smaller. I like to see the "product"... even if it is a thumbnail... everything seems to work in IE, didn't try Netscape though.

aloha!

pstatus, Jun 13, 2004 IP