1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Microsoft adCenter Have coupons?

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by ElitePrime, Jul 27, 2010.

Just wondering if Microsoft adCenter still provide coupons to try out their ad network.

I've tired google and facebook and quite happy with stumble upon but I want to try out Microsoft adCenter but don't want to dump too much cash in it if I'm uncertain whether I can get some conversions

Thanks,
    Benjamin

ElitePrime, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  2. fong47

fong47 Peon

Best Answers:
    I use microsoft ad center before and I am not aware of any coupons that they give away.. Let me know if you find out..Thanks in advance!

fong47, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  3. sarahwilson

sarahwilson Peon

Best Answers:
    Just search eBay for Bing ad credits.

sarahwilson, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  4. sarahwilson

sarahwilson Peon

Best Answers:
    Oops, I just tried it. Use "Bing coupon" instead.

sarahwilson, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  5. fong47

fong47 Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not think they have any coupons anymore..

fong47, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  6. JohnnyRocket

JohnnyRocket Member

Best Answers:
    I just received a coupon from adcenter, just from doing the transition from Yahoo to Bing. it's $150.00 and it was sent to me automatically.

JohnnyRocket, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  7. thomas1499

thomas1499 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is this true Johnny?

I also have to transfer my Yahoo account to adCenter, but i would like to search before for any coupon code - did you get the coupon after registration and transfer your datas from Y to adCenter?

thomas1499, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  8. JohnnyRocket

JohnnyRocket Member

Best Answers:
    well, i never did have a adcenter account before, so i had to sign up for the first time. so maybe that's why i got the coupon.

JohnnyRocket, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  9. thomas1499

Best Answers:
    thx for your answer, i have send Y a supportticket, maybe its only for US adresses (the only codes that i have found online).

10. freedomrains

freedomrains Peon

Best Answers:
    I am having a huge problem right now with Yahoo and their stupid migration to Adcenter. It seems there are no vouchers working for either Yahoo or Adcenter anymore right now. I know Yahoo turned off their whole search marketing signup on their site so a voucher wouldn't work from the get-go there. Adcenter on the other hand is just worthless, I haven't heard or seen a current voucher anywhere. And whats with this cr@p yahoo saying the ads will now be displayed on both sites, i was just testing some keywords and sponsored ads would be on bing but NOT yahoo or vice versa. I know they said October is when everything is converging and perhaps that is leading to all this chaos, I just want to see the advertisers treated better, there is way too much hype and not enough support and/or incentive for this seemingly ridiculous migration. If anyone knows of any working vouchers can you PLEASE PLEASE PM me, i'd be willing to pay. Thanks!!!1

freedomrains, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  11. thomas1499

Best Answers:
    If you search on ebay, you will find coupons for US Users (30-75 USD coupon), i don't know, if they work or not, i am from germany.

I am very happy with the support normaly from Y - answers within maximum 24 hours (german) and within max. 48 hours (english)

12. JohnnyRocket

JohnnyRocket Member

Best Answers:
    im from US and i got a 150.00 voucher. maybe they ran out like you said, but it came to me as soon as i made the transition. I have noticed that the ads are a little wacky right now. Some times they show on one and not the other and visa versa like you said.

JohnnyRocket, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  13. freedomrains

freedomrains Peon

Best Answers:
    thomas, i just did a search on ebay for "adcenter" and there is only a 30 Euro listing, are you searching on ebay germany or something different than ebay.com ?

freedomrains, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  14. thomas1499

Best Answers:
    http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120613475329
    Code (markup):
    Its NOT my auction, i don't know this ebayer, no contact - so i didn't know reliable or not.

thomas1499, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  15. patrick69

patrick69 Peon

Best Answers:
    Is this $ 150 transfer offer going on?

patrick69, Oct 10, 2010 IP
  16. freedomrains

freedomrains Peon

Best Answers:
    Patrick, that's what I want to know to, I just transferred 3 accounts 1.5 days ago with separate emails and websites and I haven't got any email for a voucher or credit. So far this transition is the worst sh!t I have seen yahoo do. Adcenter is crap, they probably just made yahoo an offer they couldn't refuse to buy them out. If anyone has any details on vouchers, credits , or coupons, please contribute to the thread it would be greatly appreciated.

freedomrains, Oct 10, 2010 IP
  17. JohnnyRocket

JohnnyRocket Member

Best Answers:
    i don't want to beat a dead horse, but someone here said they heard they ran out. so I guess they ran out, perhaps, seems weird to run out, if they're essentially making them. good luck everyone.

JohnnyRocket, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  18. shrkscn

shrkscn Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes.. in fact they had the offer going on now... You had to create a holiday based campaign & spend 1000 USD to receive a 200 USD voucher

shrkscn, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  19. dgaxiom

dgaxiom Member

Best Answers:
    this thread is pretty old, but I bought this book 'Search Engine Advertising: Buying Your Way to the Top to Increase Sales' from Amazon (cost about $15 for Kindle edition) and got $200 Adcenter credit.

The book is actually pretty good too.

dgaxiom, Mar 22, 2011 IP