1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does it work

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Shahzad Jameel, May 15, 2015.

Does it work for your profile when you reply, retweet or favorite the tweet of some other person/company. Thank you in advance for your kind response.

Shahzad Jameel, May 15, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    When I see someone retweeting my posts, 9 out of 10 times I will follow that person. So it does work if you look at it that way.

qwikad.com, May 29, 2015 IP
  3. Shahzad Jameel

Shahzad Jameel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cool, good to know this

Shahzad Jameel, May 29, 2015 IP
  4. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is the question really? Does it work? Work for what? From a functionality standpoint it works - when you hit Retweet the message will be retweeted... :D

Jokes aside, always try to first answer questions logically. What is better? Looking at potential prospects and visitors by stalking them from the distance or by introducing yourself, engaging in conversations, sharing interesting content? If you believe the latter one is correct, then you got your question answered right there. If you believe the first one is better then you should stay away from the police :D

Rado_ch, May 29, 2015 IP
  5. Cecil Mah

Cecil Mah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are just following and promoting him....And of-course it's good for you in many ways. In-fact I've learnt many things from twtboardpro to optimize my twitter account and my posts.

Cecil Mah, Jun 3, 2015 IP