1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

    Advertising (learn more)

    Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

    Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does it work to Use multiple niche sites for earning from adsense?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by lovemoney0001, Jul 2, 2011.

  1. #1
    I just wonder, when you build so many niche sites, u need so many domain name. This will cost you lots of money. Does it really work?
    SEMrush
     
    lovemoney0001, Jul 2, 2011 IP
    SEMrush
  2. gtk29

    gtk29 Member

    Messages:
    519
    Likes Received:
    1
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    28
    #2
    Why don't you try it and let us know :) Cost is just $10 per domain so not much money.
     
    gtk29, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  3. aishavax

    aishavax Greenhorn

    Messages:
    79
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    #3
    great it is too much low cost
     
    aishavax, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  4. sanambk

    sanambk Member

    Messages:
    458
    Likes Received:
    2
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    28
    #4
    really it is very low price
     
    sanambk, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  5. jonasl

    jonasl Active Member

    Messages:
    40
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    61
    #5
    You need to come up with some visitor volume. I think yadda-yadda-hey has low CTR in the SERP, but that's just me
     
    jonasl, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  6. Lucky Adam

    Lucky Adam Peon

    Messages:
    93
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #6
    Just give it a try and then try to explore
     
    Lucky Adam, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  7. TheOnly

    TheOnly Peon

    Messages:
    36
    Likes Received:
    1
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #7
    Yes, it works. But you must do the research properly and choose the right niche.
    $10 for .com is not so much, if you choose your niche well, you have potential to build traffic 1000+ per month without much work (I actually just build the content and almost totally ignore the linkbuilding and other SEM practices)

    With an average RPM $10 (which can be considered as "quite good"), one such site has potential to make as much as $120 per year.

    Actually, it's only numbers game - one niche site is WORTHLESS. The reason is, the income distibution is extremely pareto-like. If you build 100 niche sites, 20 of them will do well and exceed the goal above. 10 of them will be pretty much around the goal. The rest (70) will be below the goal, with more than 30 earning absolutelly nothing.

    If you count 4 hours (= 4 high quality niche articles for each site) per site, $10 for domain expenses, the costs for 100 niche sites are as follows:
    $1000, 400 hours of work

    Then:
    20 (top earners) will make you on average $180 per year each = $3600
    10 (average performers) will make you $120 per year each = $1200
    40 (underperformers) will make you let's say on average $20 per year = $800
    30 (losers) will make you nothing
    -----
    TOTAL: $5600
    total profit = $4600

    The problem is, when you do just one niche site, you have 70% chance, that you hit the underperformer and 30% chance, that your site will make ABSOLUTELLY NOTHING.
    Therefore building niche sites does (for me) only sense if used in the system.

    There are other approaches for sure - like focusing on small numbers of niche website and building it an authority website. This means much more effort on the beginning (you have to create much content pages, like 50+ and build backlinks hardcore and promote actively), but in the end there is MUCH (10x-100x) higher potential (because such websites have much higher traffic 10,000+ monthly and usually slightly higher RPM).

    This approach uses Pat Flynn from SPI for example.
     
    TheOnly, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  8. jerytohn

    jerytohn Active Member

    Messages:
    110
    Likes Received:
    3
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    58
    #8
    Actually, if you had picked your niche well, the top earners can actually net $150/month.
     
    jerytohn, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  9. TheOnly

    TheOnly Peon

    Messages:
    36
    Likes Received:
    1
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #9
    jerytohn: You're totally right. But you must have some experience already. I wanted that example to be written from viewpoint of somebody, who is just beginning and has to learn everything from scratch.
     
    TheOnly, Jul 2, 2011 IP