1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does It Easy to Get Commission from Amazon Affiliate Website???

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Schmitz, May 17, 2011.

Hi everyone,

I was build several Amazon affiliate websites. I use WPZonBuilder, so it's easy for me to launch website with a lot of amazon products in minutes. But the problem is it seems that my site has not get traffic, please give suggestion how to bring targetted traffic for my amazon affiliate websites. Currently I have 22 amazon affiliate website in any categories :)
    Hope I can generate $$ from my sites.

Schmitz

Schmitz, May 17, 2011 IP
  2. ngek

ngek Member

Best Answers:
    you just optimize your website, visit the sub forum SEO, there you will find many tricks around optimization.

ngek, May 18, 2011 IP
  3. Jayden Rivers

Jayden Rivers Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on how you wish to receive traffic.

I used SEO and Youtube.

SEO-

I target people based around what keywords they are using to search for products I am promoting. I then build a page (hubpage) and optimise this so that it appears high in Google's organic search results.

Youtube-

Same principle but I target people using a tool called Tubefool which blasts out friend requests to people that are interested in the same niche as what I am promoting.

Jayden Rivers, May 18, 2011 IP
  4. sundeep.shetty03

sundeep.shetty03 Peon

Best Answers:
    i use shopper press to build wordpress amazon store.....

sundeep.shetty03, May 19, 2011 IP
  5. lonicera

lonicera Peon

Best Answers:
    I used to build amazon sites with autoplugins, but not anymore. From my experience they don't convert very well. It is more likely that you're going to make sales (convert) with little 5-10 page reviews sites with original quality content, then with an autoblog with 1000 auto generated sites. lately google penalizes those sites heavily,I 'd suggest give it a try without the plugin.

lonicera, May 20, 2011 IP
  6. prclicks

prclicks Peon

Best Answers:
    Many people are using different shopping cart software to sell affiliate products. Amazon products currently amaze the online retail market. Create site using software & add amazon products into that. Thanks This is for you.

prclicks, May 21, 2011 IP
  7. arfraser

arfraser Peon

Best Answers:
    Amazon doesn't pay very much. You could sell a thousand dollars worth of video games and make under fifty bucks.

arfraser, May 21, 2011 IP
  8. echoutt

echoutt Member

Best Answers:
    but its still make $$$ :)
    better than play PTC

echoutt, May 21, 2011 IP
  9. roy76

roy76 Member

Best Answers:
    What is exactly "Tubefool"?

roy76, May 23, 2011 IP
  10. Jayden Rivers

Jayden Rivers Peon

Best Answers:
    You not heard of Tubefool? It's great!

It allows you to literally copy hundreds of thousands of users friends and subscribers within Youtube.

Just imagine if you chose a niche about 'fishing'. You want to sell a product about fishing but how on earth can you target people are in to the fishing niche? EASY! Create a page on youtube, fire up Tubefool, search for current users who have a ton of friends and subscribers in this niche and send a friend request to them all.

You then bang a video up of the fishing product you are trying to promote, before you know it you have hundreds of niche related people buying your products via your Youtube page!

Check it out.

Last edited: May 23, 2011
    Jayden Rivers, May 23, 2011 IP
  11. dtommy79

dtommy79 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Also try to write your own product reviews. If you just copy exactly the same info from Amazon, that won't help with your ranking. I would advise against using these automated softwares.

dtommy79, May 24, 2011 IP
  12. bman227

bman227 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've had luck getting traffic from yahoo answers but I will say it has been pretty lucky as one of my answers was chosen as "best answer" and has been posted on the front page of yahoo answers India for a few weeks now. For the most part though, if you answer someones question with a relevant link to one of your sites, you will usually get someone to click on your link and check out your site.

bman227, May 25, 2011 IP
  13. roy76

roy76 Member

Best Answers:
    Is Tubefool works only on YouTube? What about My space....or similar sites? Is there some discount ?

roy76, May 26, 2011 IP
  14. bitmodern

bitmodern Peon

Best Answers:
    I just got wpzonbuilder. I have one site where its all unique reviews.
    then another site which is just the bang on auto created webstore using gazette theme.
    I have just started getting all into this,
    so the consensus is that I shouldd stick to 5-10page unique review sites over those less unique product catalogue sites??

bitmodern, Jun 3, 2011 IP