1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Google keep content indexed that has no internal linking?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Oly, Dec 18, 2012.

Hi

I run a Voucher code site that focuses on proving only active vouchers and offers on the site. So an offer may be active on the site but when it expires all internal links to it are removed. The page will still exist if you link directly to it but there are no internal links to it.

My question is will Google keep the old offers in the rankings or will it remove the pages from the index? It would be good if Google still kept the older pages indexed because even though the chosen offer is inactive there are recommendations to other potential active offers on the same page.

Oly, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  2. lisja4ij

lisja4ij Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes Google will keep a webpage in its index even in case you don't have any links to it from the whole website

lisja4ij, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  3. Oly

Oly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks, I was hoping that Google would keep the content.

Oly, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  4. quiros.knoll

quiros.knoll Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes It is their Job to save all the websites that were being indexed in them. Interlink in not necessary for them Save content.

quiros.knoll, Dec 18, 2012 IP