1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Google Hates WordPress ?

Discussion in 'Google' started by tbtb, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Webgold

Webgold Peon

Best Answers:
    Quite the opposite, wordpress compiles with all the latest web standards, so any blog created with WP may have a slight advantage over other sites using out of date language that has lots of errors.

Webgold, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  2. achmad ricky

achmad ricky Peon

Best Answers:
    if that true, why google doesnt like WP, ???

achmad ricky, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  3. JustinBelle

JustinBelle Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Wordpress on all my websites I don't have any problem. Wordpress is very SEO friendly and, unless you don't spam, you shouldn't have any problems.

JustinBelle, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  4. Gnoc

Gnoc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google don't hate WordPress , But yes they do hate duplicate content .

Gnoc, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  5. zabalex

zabalex Member

Best Answers:
    If your WP blog is hit, you need to check the following:

1: Your content: it may be unique at the time you written it but it may be published on many other sites/blogs after someone find it useful. This makes your content a duplicate one after syndicating it to many other blogs. Check in copyscape for the duplicate.
    2: Back Links: You may have lost the Quality back links that you were getting previously.
    3: The On-Page: Check that if you have done something wrong with your On-Page SEO.
    4: Page Load Time: Check if your site load time is too high

There is nothing like google hates WORDPRESS otherwise wordpress would not be so popular among the developers and users.

zabalex, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  6. achmad ricky

achmad ricky Peon

Best Answers:
    so whic one is true , hate or not..>?

achmad ricky, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  7. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Mine is doing fine... nothing wrong with wordpress. You just need to prove to Google that your site isn't a auto blog and provide unique content and good content. I find that once a few links are "naturally" linking back to my posts I get a nice boost. Just don't go spamming your posts everywhere - use quality plugins to gain links in your own posts. I do this:

1. Update my old posts with a link to my new posts that are relevant - with a thumb and a text link.
    2. Use a internal linking plugin - that turns relevant text into links to your own posts.
    3. Try to monitor what Google crawls for your index page - the text used for index - this is normally your first text on left of the page.
    4. Monitor hot trends and recent hot events and blog about them.
    5. Use facebook comments, likes, twitter buttons etc. - visitors will share your unique quality posts - you don't need to worry about this.

Google uses a pattern, it's strange but my Blog seems to have a pattern of similar four days worth of traffic, and then it climbs and sits the same for another four days and then repeats the cycle. Just stick at it and keep experimenting - sit on the configuration for a few days - Google hates a blog that is forever changing in design and SEO - it see's it as a work in progress and not a finished site.

thsadmin, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  8. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    there are 1000 of WordPress blogs/ sites. who are doing very well without any doubt.so i don't think Google really hate them :)

digitalwebman06, Dec 12, 2011 IP