1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does google android device manager is useful to track any lost android phone?

Discussion in 'Google' started by sbsl, Apr 16, 2015.

I have lost my phone last week. I have every details and bill of my phone and my phone is registered in google android device manager. I am not sure that google device manager is useful at all to track any lost phone. I took my friends android phone and try to locate but google device manager was unable to find its current position. I am very confused and looking for any advice for searching my phone.

sbsl, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  2. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it is useful in case you have lost your phone as it allows you to track and secure your devices remotely. Depending on the permissions you give Android Device Manager in the Google Settings app.

John Dave, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  3. Webmaster.Xochitl

Webmaster.Xochitl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yep, Google Android Device Manager is a tracking app which brings under control your android device from any distant that figures on the Google Setting App.

Webmaster.Xochitl, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  4. abdrea klarin

abdrea klarin Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah... The Android Device Manager is useful in tracking the device location when its lost. I have experience of it.
    And not only you can find the location but also you can lock your device or can erase your device memory.
    Just you have to do is login to the google account and then in new tab search for Android device manager and your device will be found.

abdrea klarin, Jun 22, 2015 IP