1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Google Adsense in Taringa containing warez?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by bacanzito, Jul 19, 2013.

The camouflaged illegal content is logged only look through the communities that create and provide links to illegal warez content.

It is also true that there is no clear answer from Google to this apparent violation of program policies, a situation that would seem to be that these sites enjoy some kind of provilegios that other editors do not have.

But and even so, we assume that there is a "special arrangement" with adsense, does not call attention to victims of piracy companies, frontline companies worldwide, do not initiate legal action against these sites?

Legal Studies to defend their copyright, they have, and these sites are not just owned by a solitary webmaster and insolvent, have their good structure behind, we know that Google is not involved in the rights issue until there is a legal claim on thereof.

This site separates the Adsense ads on the categories available on the web, so that in the "Downloads" do not show Adsense ads and content not visible in this case of Adsense, but that rotate with other advertisers. In sections such as "News", "Kitchen", "Sports", etc.. that's where using Adsense.

PS: know camouflaged illegal content sites that have Google Adsense as Taringa?

Headquarters: Argentina South America

bacanzito, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  2. Mike80

Mike80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I got a warning email on a XXX section where i didn't had any Ads placed. I think they have an Bot scanning the website for TOS violations.

Mike80, Jul 20, 2013 IP