1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does feedback really count?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by alvin1972, Jan 26, 2011.

1. drees5761

drees5761 Peon

Best Answers:
    What has this got to do with EPN??..Read the sticky thread at the top..!!

drees5761, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  2. donsworldwide

donsworldwide Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I thing feedback is important to a point I do some selling on Ebay and am proud of my 100% rating but feedback is very deceiving and I think that ebay makes to much of its 5 star system. A lot of people over look if a persons rating is all from stuff that they purchased and not what they have sold which is more important.

donsworldwide, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  3. jmbinfo

jmbinfo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody looks at the feedback if it is an item they really want. I've bought tons of stuff only later to realize the guy had poor feedback AFTER it was taking a long time to ship.

jmbinfo, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  4. SOLOWPOET

SOLOWPOET Active Member

Best Answers:
    Feedback Weather It's Negative or Positive.. dealing with Ebay, work or Life in general Can be a very valuable tool....USE IT!!

SOLOWPOET, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  5. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    Feedback really counts a lot in today economy. Positive feedback can increase your rating which in turn can increase your sales and profit.Feedback helps seller to know buyers point of view. When buyer gives feedback, seller can provide them discount coupon. This will attract customer to provide feedback..

sjdataservices, Dec 2, 2011 IP
  6. karen.link

karen.link Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, actually I take into consideration the feedback. It shows the selling history of the seller. But to tell the truth sometimes, I even bought item from seller that had many negative feedbacks. The reason was I liked the item so much that the feedback didn't matter for me. What I got in result?-------Yes I really got it, as it was shown in the picture. So if you really like the item, just buy it. :)

karen.link, Dec 6, 2011 IP
  7. drunkglitch

drunkglitch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    of course feedback is important if it is below 97% the seller is definitely doing something wrong.

drunkglitch, Dec 7, 2011 IP
  8. isengdude

isengdude Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    beside feedback, you can look for ebay power seller for guide to choose good seller for you

isengdude, Dec 7, 2011 IP
  9. intelisb

intelisb Member

Best Answers:
    Feedback is like air to a human lung in ebay. Most established ebay sellers will have close to 99% overall rating & high feedback score. These sellers are the reputable ones

intelisb, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  10. seanmc753

seanmc753 Guest

Best Answers:
    Problem is Feedback is based on buyer perception and also the right to complain that is one sided. Also it isnt applied fairly to both sides of the transaction so be wary even of the 100% crowd especially if they have it mainly as a buyer, you cant neg a buyer on ebay. Just because he didnt read the advert properly and blames for me for being misleading by not writing what he wanted to read??? This causes some issues in the Buy it Now sales as people think its too good to be true so jump right in without properly checking out the advert. The change a couple of years back in ebay Feedback rules wiped out one of my business' overnight as suddenly everyone claimed they hadnt received their parcels by registered post! Looking back now it was a good learning point but OMG did it hurt to see my baby slaughtered and being a Powerseller didnt help at all, just brought more criticism. I could go on forever about this but thats just one of the reasons im looking to move away from ebay permanently...

seanmc753, Jan 2, 2012 IP
  11. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes in today's market feedback really counts. Buyers always try to view the feedback from other customers before buying the product. Product with positive feedback are sold faster then the product with negative feedback.

sjdataservices, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  12. survivor2012

survivor2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes
    If you have good feedback and reputation then you will get more and more sales from the customers.

survivor2012, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  13. raxr

raxr Peon

Best Answers:
    feedback is extremely important; I never buy anything on eBay unless the seller has a lot of good feedback.

raxr, Mar 30, 2012 IP