1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does FB Likes really helps?

Discussion in 'Facebook API' started by eric_wahlberg, Aug 28, 2013.

Can anyone please tell me Increasing FB really helps in getting clients for your business?

I don't think so.

Please contradict me if possible by telling your success story.

eric_wahlberg, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  2. Tathagata Mukherjee

Tathagata Mukherjee Active Member

Best Answers:
    It helps if the likes are not from any BOT. The "like" and "share" can make your post go viral.In this way, your post can reach to potential users and sometimes user converts into client(depends on your quality of content). Facebook is the big and advanced platform in the social media marketing. If you make a page about your business and start posting some useful contents(useful means people should be interested to use it) then start promoting the page. I worked before on some of my client's pages and it worked.

I mostly worked for cpa offer and its quite give me good result from FB.

Tathagata Mukherjee, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  3. itechgadgets

itechgadgets Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I suppose videos are the best marketing tool to quickly go viral,

But is Twitter better for marketing?

itechgadgets, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  4. pinkrabbit

pinkrabbit Active Member

Best Answers:
    Like and share definitely help you !
    First, regarding SEO : google include is in API the "virality of a page". That mean, you'll have boost for pages with a lot of likes.
    Secondly, the more you have like on edge directly on Facebook, the more your edge will be seen. That the principle of edgerank. So if you have something like 1000 fans, if anybody like or share your post... nobody will see it. On the contrary, if they like and share, a larger amount of fans will see your post. Its also the principle of afinity code including in the edgerank algo.

For me, i've got website about Facebook tips, and i can assure you that FB bring me a lot of trafic every day through my several fan pages.

With more than 2 billions of active user, you'll find costumers :)

pinkrabbit, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  5. philip23

philip23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes it helps for example visitor finds your fan-page
    They like what they see and click on the LIKE button
    This visitors Friends -are ins-tally notified that a friend of theirs has LIKED something ie your fan-page , A link is included and may be sent to your fan-page.

More powerful is that you can communicate with this new Fan of yours -you do this by every time you post on your wall - it will appear in the new feed of your FAN.

philip23, Sep 28, 2013 IP
  6. OlegLola

OlegLola Active Member

Best Answers:
    I see a lot of like-exchange groups now, which can give thousand like as a day. But I'm sure that this is useless. It can be difficult, but you should try to attract the real fans - than it will be the win.

OlegLola, Sep 30, 2013 IP