1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Facebook/Twitter really help your business?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by David Pen, Jun 29, 2013.

1. rritz

rritz Member

Best Answers:
    I get a lot of traffic to my website from facebook. Actually most of the traffic comes from shares - my posts usually get between 30 and 200 shares on facebook. My fanpage has 69 likes to date, I can't imagine I get a lot of traffic from there. If your content is good then you will get shares. Twitter is a very different thing. I like twitter a lot but it's work upfront. It's fairly easy to get followers on twittter - I usually find my competitors and follow those people who follow them. A good percentage will follow back. Clean out the ones that don't from time to time to keep a good ratio between followers and following. Get an automation tool to schedule tweets, tweet regularly and really a lot. Tweet your links several times a day. Get into conversation with people tweeting about relevant hashtags. Reply to their tweets. No matter if they are following you or not. Search your hashtags and reply. This really got me great traction. But as I say, it needs time, at least in the beginning. Also depends a lot on the kind of content or product you are promoting. Twitter in my experience is not the best place to promote visual content like pics and vids. But if you can craft some fairly interesting or intriguing headlines (which is exactly what a tweet should be) then you are good to go.

rritz, Mar 5, 2016 IP
  2. George Martinez

George Martinez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How long have you waited before you were satisfied with the results?

George Martinez, Mar 8, 2016 IP
  3. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, be sure of it!!!!!
    Such social networks are very popular and very needed in marketing and in business too! They can help you to improve your traffic and share with your information about your service or for your products!Also, FB has a lot of apps and thanks for them, you can find a new audience and even new business partners! Also, it is the best way to take more like and more attention! Also, I know, that some people even use YouTube for their service benefits, and it is very interesting! Also, you can try Google+, it is a very good analytical resource!

JudySlean, Mar 14, 2016 IP
  4. thealiahmedawan

thealiahmedawan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends on your targeted audience and how you use both of these social networks. If you think you can reach your targeted audience here and you design a good campaign, It can help a lot.

thealiahmedawan, Mar 14, 2016 IP
  5. messnct

messnct Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I appreciate facebook, it can contribute for my business growth.

messnct, Mar 14, 2016 IP
  6. vivek kathiriya

vivek kathiriya Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no “across the board” answer to this question but if you are selling to people who use or who are influenced by people who use Social Media then the answer is probably yes.
    You can find more info from: http://www.webforcefive.com.au/social-media/does-my-business-need-social-media

vivek kathiriya, Mar 19, 2016 IP
  7. dojodesign

dojodesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    After launching my course, I got a lot of people from Facebook to help me promote it. Your personal network is always a great source of referrals. Most my signups also come from Facebook. I'm now working on getting some traction on Twitter as well, although I'll probably stick to what's already working well.

dojodesign, Mar 19, 2016 IP
  8. mr.ammysingh

mr.ammysingh Member

Best Answers:
    yeah offcourse. you can get traffic on your buisness website through facebook or twitter because both are popular in all aged people.
    so this is the good plateform to spread your buisness

mr.ammysingh, Mar 21, 2016 IP
  9. ExtremeIM

ExtremeIM Active Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't really used twitter for traffic but facebook yes..and its my main traffic source using fb ads

ExtremeIM, Mar 21, 2016 IP