1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Facebook/Twitter really help your business?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by David Pen, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Diana Wallace

Diana Wallace Member

Best Answers:
    These major social media platforms help businesses a LOT. You just need to have strategies where you can convert your fans and followers into prospect customers. These social media Facebook and Twitter helps promote your business' brand and drive high amount of traffic to your website.

Diana Wallace, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  2. jasmeencress

jasmeencress Member

Best Answers:
    They are imperative for a successful business now. I always tell my clients that they need to set up a website, a facebook account and a twitter account. I recommend using facebook daily with company info updates and then use twitter to promote specials to spur a jolt in business.

jasmeencress, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  3. Alex Toll

Alex Toll Active Member

Best Answers:
    They don't directly sell, most of the time. But they help spread the word and this in turn broadens your audience and chances of getting new clients.

Alex Toll, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  4. Kimsea Sok

Kimsea Sok Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, I am not a good SEO marketer thus I could make much traffic from search engines. However, I feel like I am doing better at social media. You know, 60 percent of my blog traffic came from Social media sites. Today, I got a sponsored post from Facebook and a guy pay me $35 per post. I love social media sites.

Kimsea Sok, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  5. Daniel.Thomas

Daniel.Thomas Member

Best Answers:
    Beside the fact that social networks like FB and Twitter help any business a lot, one can even do proper business just on social networks. So to answer your question, YES, social accounts bring a lot of exposure for your business.

Daniel.Thomas, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  6. usemyteam

usemyteam Member

Best Answers:
    Twitter and Facebook are very helpful tools. If you dont know how to use them to your advantage, it becomes a useless social media tool. But if you know the ways and you work hard on it, it could lead to sales, followers and loyal customers.

usemyteam, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  7. Diana Wallace

Diana Wallace Member

Best Answers:
    Yes! It could be a great wait to promote your business. Have contents that are engaging like creating some questions,sharing a fresh idea, or be creative and create eye-catching imagery that people will respond to.

Diana Wallace, Nov 27, 2014 IP
  8. Wyldstyle

Wyldstyle Peon

Best Answers:
    for small businesses, yes it helps a lot to promote on facebook. instagram is also a nice way to reach to your target market. but it still depends, doesn't work all the time but since it is free, i guess it is worth a try :)

Wyldstyle, Nov 30, 2014 IP
  9. Rope Media

Rope Media Member

Best Answers:
    Social media is interactive online tools to grow your business & find your customers, like you, trust you, and recommend you. Facebook is the easiest way to build a robust community around your brand whereas Twitter is a vehicle for dialogue, first and foremost.

Rope Media, Nov 30, 2014 IP
  10. ChristopherCarman

ChristopherCarman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, both are top social networking sites and there are a large number of visitors and it is the best way to redirect that user to any business website. And it is also good to promote any business because there is more active users present online.

ChristopherCarman, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  11. Kralj187

Kralj187 Member

Best Answers:
    If you do it right it can for sure increase your profits significantly.

Kralj187, Dec 20, 2014 IP
  12. strawberrybob

strawberrybob Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Depends on hpw you use social media to boost your site. If your just spreading nonsense than it's not going to be very beneficial at all... But most of the world is on facebook so you would be silly to keep your business off of it.

strawberrybob, Dec 21, 2014 IP
  13. Almobi

Almobi Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I think people can benefit a lot from any of social media, but you should put in the time and effort to bring in followers/likes first time, otherwise it makes no sense. So, hope you can success!!!!!

Almobi, Dec 24, 2014 IP
  14. showravhauqe

showravhauqe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Focustech told you truth about Facebook and twitter. However if you want to find potential customer on twitter I recommend go with free hootsuite account and create your own stream with your keywords for twitter and start replying.

showravhauqe, Dec 25, 2014 IP
  15. PartnerwithJackie

PartnerwithJackie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you know how to leverage social media then it can work.

PartnerwithJackie, Dec 25, 2014 IP
  16. David Garcia

David Garcia Member

Best Answers:
    I think they help if we focus on using them right. They can bring a lot of traffic to our webpages and blogs. I think a good way to use them is being aware of the importance of hashtags and the social trends at the moment. By using them, and being creative, we can get considerable presence online all over the world.

David Garcia, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  17. Robert Coleman

Robert Coleman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is true. Facebook, twitter can help your business. They are the best social networking sites and better to make nay website popular and to get traffic also.

Robert Coleman, Feb 4, 2015 IP
  18. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes considering its popularity and daily users. These social medias does affect your business especially twitter where people share there thoughts almost every time.

masterbusiness, Apr 28, 2015 IP
  19. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook and Twitter have helped my business (my blog) dramatically! I have been a member of both for quite a few years. I joined Twitter later, in 2009. Once I built a network of followers on a large scale, I started getting a lot more traffic to my blog. I post viral content on my blog. People on Facebook and Twitter love to share with their friends. It has brought an incredible amount of referral traffic to my business. Not only my blog, but other online ventures I'm involved in.

ninjamtlt1, Apr 28, 2015 IP
  20. spacehades

spacehades Active Member

Best Answers:
    It does a big help if you know how to promote your product/site.

spacehades, May 8, 2015 IP