1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does ebay track IP's of users who signup from me?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by joch21, Jan 17, 2006.

Im wondering if I refer some people to sign up for ebay via my affilaite links but they come from the same or similar IP's if ebay will think something is up? Im not doing anything illeagal or abusing the system at all, I have an oppurtunity to refer a bunch of people to ebay for legitimate reasons and we would all be together and sign up from a central location.

For example, lets say I teach old people how to use the internet. We are all in the same room on different computers but the same network. As part of the lesson I show them how to sign up for ebay and find anything that they need. Some might turn into actual referals by placing a bid and some might not. But will ebay think I am some how cheating? Everyone would have to use their own credit cards to verify their identity so I dont know if they would care.

joch21, Jan 17, 2006 IP
  2. holyearth

holyearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    This would get red-flagged in a second, eBay has already answered this in their forums......

SorRyyYY

holyearth, Jan 17, 2006 IP