1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does DP advertising system using Google adsense?

Discussion in 'Digital Point Ads' started by baconbeastnz, Feb 24, 2013.

Hi there, Is DP advertising system using Google adsense or is it a custom built advertising system? Thankyou

baconbeastnz, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  3. baconbeastnz

baconbeastnz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply! I wonder if you wouldn't mind helping me out /w some advice . I'm interested in building my own Advertising system for my site as well. Did google adsense ban you guys is that why you made your own one? Do you handle security for click fraud yourself? Seems like a feasible alternative, I don't want to violate Google's TOC or have my adsense account banned due to unavoidable click fraud... Cheers! Love what you guys have done.

baconbeastnz, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  4. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No, we just outgrew AdSense really... we had hundreds of people wanting to advertise on the site, but we had no way to let them do it. Yes, we handle click fraud and everything else.

Depending on how much resources you have to build your own custom system, you might want to consider using ours. Then you don't have to build it, keep it updated, have servers to run it, etc. Just a thought. :)

digitalpoint, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  5. baconbeastnz

baconbeastnz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Resources should be fine, but it's a pretty big task! Could look into using another system, Do you provide an API or something? I'm going to use it to provide incentive to the public to create content. It's really cool to hear that adsense has no problem with that arrangement, allows me to get my site off the ground at least, then probably integrate my own or another custom system down the line! Thanks mate!

baconbeastnz, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  6. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What exactly are you trying to do that you would need an API?

digitalpoint, Feb 25, 2013 IP