1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does digitalpoint track keywords in quotation

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by Image, Jun 11, 2004.

Hi shawn,

I like digitalpoint software very much ..It is excellent.... but I wanted to know whether it tracks keywords in quotation .......

Mr. shawn please tell me if there is a way out in ur software to track phrases which I am not able to see ............Pleaseeeeeeee

eg : chartered accounts india --- Position --- Not Found
    "chartered accounts india " --- Position --- 67 (This Position is not seen in digitalpoint after using quotation in keywords)

Thanks

Image, Jun 11, 2004 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    No all of the 56 data centers show same results. You may need to select an optiion indicating a language preference and or country preference. These preferences are found under preferences options. If you are German and host on a German server the results Google serves on German server is in some case diifferent than that served on Canadian server etc.

Read the FAQs. I am not an expert but since I have sites running on Canadaian server I had to make some adjustment for that.

Good luck,

Shannon

Smyrl, Jun 11, 2004 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It will track it fine within quotes. You probably are seeing geotargetting by Google in effect (if you are outside the US).

If you have a specific URL/keyword you think it's reporting wrong, let me know.

digitalpoint, Jun 11, 2004 IP
  4. Image

Image Peon

Best Answers:
    I am in India....my keyword is "chartered Accountants India" -- Http://www.kdpaccountants.com

In Prefences
    Restrict Ranking To Single Country - No Restriction
    Restrict Ranking To Single Language - No Restriction

I think today the ranking has changed ...till yesterday it was on the 67th position for the "chartered Accountants India" phrase.

thanx

Image, Jun 11, 2004 IP
  5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well, I don't see it in the top 200 when I search manually...

digitalpoint, Jun 11, 2004 IP
  6. Image

Image Peon

Best Answers:
    hi shawn,

I got the answer that the keywords in quotation is also tracked by Digital Point.

I have crossed check with other site keywords with quotation it is just working fine .. fabulous ...excellent.....Tool

Thanx once again for a beautiful Tool.

Image, Jun 14, 2004 IP