1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does CJ Scam Sales????

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by ddzc, Mar 10, 2009.

1. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:
    I opened a new ticket right now at CJ under that category. That seems like the proper category since you got a better initial response then me.

domainer_10, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  2. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    wow I use bodybuilder and have for 8 months and that has never happened to me. I am sorry that this had to happen but replace there links with their competitor there are TONS and When I mean TONs I really mean it write down the names of your top selling products, then go to search and change the tab thingy to products and type in I will almost guarantee 199% that there are TONS of merchants out there that pay on time without skimming.

jodyq, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  3. Archon810

Archon810 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just filed a complaint with CJ in the proposed category.

Archon810, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  4. jupiter23

jupiter23 Peon

Best Answers:
    ok ill open a complaint under that desrciption now!

jupiter23, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  5. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:
    I just got a 2nd reply from my FIRST ticket opened yesterday after i had added another reply to it today.

Thank you again for contacting us. This message is to let you know that some issues require additional research or communication with another department.

Your incident has been placed in our researching queue and you will receive more information as soon as possible.

(NOTE: It is recommended that you DO NOT add an additional comment to this incident until you receive another reply from someone in Client Support. By adding more remarks the system changes the status of your incident to UPDATED versus NEW — which means it could take longer to get an additional response.)

Remember you can get answers to most of your questions 24 hours-a-day by logging into your CJ Account Manager™ and clicking on the “Help” link.

6. jupiter23

jupiter23 Peon

Best Answers:
    To see why sale or lead was cancelled by the advertiser, find the transaction in your CJ Account Managerâ„¢. You can search by day, week, month or another specific date range by going to:

* Run Reports > Transaction Reports > Report Options

Select Commission Detail from the Select Report Type drop-down menu. Choose a date range or any of the other sorting and filtering options and then click Generate Report.

An adjusted (partial correction) or reversed (full correction) transaction will be obvious when you see the Corrected column populated with an amount in Red. Click on the link that appears at the far right of the line item that says Detail.

wow
    every sale i made in febuary is now gone!

7. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:

yeah and the affiliate manager isn't even around or is purposely ignoring emails after doing this??? Hopefully CJ fixes it because they lose money too if they let them get away with this.

8. jupiter23

jupiter23 Peon

Best Answers:
    still waiting for response!

9. jupiter23

jupiter23 Peon

Best Answers:
    hope this doesnt happen to you brother!

10. Archon810

Archon810 Peon

Best Answers:
    That's what happened to a friend of mine. Mine are reversed instead, which is not much better but at least there's a trail (for now). No replies from anyone yet.

Archon810, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  11. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:

You guys should all email some of the people in the bb.com marketing department. Let them know something is seriously wrong.

12. Tmnoonan

Tmnoonan Peon

Best Answers:
    What a relief to see that this isn't something that is specific to me! I noticed last night too, over $2k in commissions just disappeared!

I sent an email to today, and gave Chrystal a call. She didn't pick up, so I left a message.

Will file a complaint with CJ right now.

Will keep everyone updated. Hope we can get this worked out, bb.com is a great affiliate program.

Tmnoonan, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  13. jupiter23

jupiter23 Peon

Best Answers:

i emailed crystal aswell, no response yet
    hopefully we all get this fixed up

14. Tmnoonan

Tmnoonan Peon

Best Answers:
    Just sent the complaint into CJ. I hope everyone else does the same so that they can see the urgency of the matter.

15. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah also sent emails to other people in bb.com and hoping that they can also look into it.

I suspect the affiliate manager was out and they had someone not knowing what they were doing "filling in" for her.

16. Tmnoonan

Tmnoonan Peon

Best Answers:
    I sure hope so!!!

At first I thought it was a problem with my site. I have a very large site with lots of user-added content, so I figured it might have been something somebody said.

Or, it could be financial troubles at BodyBuilding.com... I hope they aren't cutting the affiliate program.

Hopefully it is some sort of mistake...

17. mgudhwani

mgudhwani Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys,

I have also experienced some problem in my account with commission junction. While my sales have gone down since the beginning of february, one of my transaction came to be reversed and after few days it was adjusted again and credit was given to me as "fees" and the transaction was labelled as "unknown". I don't understand, why this happened when the advertiser hasn't reversed my commission? More, my sales had shown constant decline in the month of feb, and it has come to halt, totally in march this year. I don't know whether recession is the reason, or something else? Or somebody is stealing my commission? Has any other guy over here experienced similar problem? Help please.

mgudhwani, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  18. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah i was suspecting at first maybe they might cutting the affiliate program, but then crystal sent an email out like not long ago about how they were having record sales and if we needed help to contact them. So this is all strange....

19. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:

This is about bodybuilding.com only.

20. jupiter23

jupiter23 Peon

Best Answers:
    same
    she told me that they hired new staff and sales have increased by 34%