1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Bing ads allow direct links?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by dess71, May 26, 2020.

I tried it with few campaigns. Some passed and some does not. What is your experience with them?

dess71, May 26, 2020 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well me i try it and i put direct link and i dont have any problem .I think maybe just they dont allow it at some niches

Spartan14, May 26, 2020 IP
  3. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok maybe it is based on niches. But have you posted affiliate links or it is your own product and you posted your site's URL?

dess71, May 26, 2020 IP
  4. netmaster123

netmaster123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend to grab a domain name at Godaddy and build a basic web page to capture emails, this will allow you to "own" the visitor and increase your convertion rates.

I am a fan of Microsoft Bing Ads and same with Google Adwords but building my email lis is one thing I regret not doing from the start.

Direct linking works but you'll bleed money if you do not retain your customers.

netmaster123, May 28, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  5. jessicaherron9

jessicaherron9 Member

Best Answers:
    The proper way to direct link affiliate products on Microsoft (Bing) Ads hasn't changed much in 2021 as it was in 2017. Other than that, you have to click on your affiliate link, and add the URL you see in the actual browser in the “Final URL” field.

jessicaherron9, Nov 5, 2021 IP
    Đặng Văn Bình likes this.
  6. mixing

mixing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would assume this is based on niches and website content. Personally, I've never had a problem getting my direct links approved.

mixing, Dec 21, 2021 IP