1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does backlinking work?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by froghat, Apr 6, 2006.

1. sripat

sripat Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Back links are very much effective in improving the PR and traffic to a site.
    directory submissions is a good methodology for gaining back links, still there are some more services, like:

*Press release submissions.
    *Manual social bookmarking.
    *Article writing + submissions.
    *Deep Link Submissions.
    *Manual Directory Submissions.

These services will help in developing juicy back links for your site which will improve its ranking in search engines. They are very efficacious in promoting a site and there by giving it a boost.

As a result of which page rank improvises and hence number of visitors also increases.

hope it helps you out.:)

regards
    Sripat

sripat, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  2. Davally

Davally Peon

Best Answers:
    all links help of course but google is all about relevancy, so a link from a popular site that is relevant to your own is essential. You can juice up the power of your links by ensuring that they are relevant as possible in terms of the keyword used, where the link is from and where it goes to.

Dave

Davally, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  3. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    It really depends on the type of backlinks you are talking about. Quality backlinks will help you a great deal to rank high with the search engines, and also provide ready made traffic to your site.

waxman1000, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  4. PaulCpR

PaulCpR Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most directories and link exchanges are pretty much worthless these days.. it is time to innovate and use different methods....

PaulCpR, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  5. HomeComputerGames

HomeComputerGames Peon

Best Answers:
    You are making a joke? What would you backlink to if you do not have a site?

HomeComputerGames, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  6. Crafty Blogger

Crafty Blogger Active Member

Best Answers:
    Backlinks are key to any good adsense/SEO strategy, as is having good, unique content on your websites. With good backlinks and good content, it's hard to fail.

Crafty Blogger, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  7. ItzPaul

ItzPaul Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, backlinking works and the most important part of getting traffic to your website ;)

ItzPaul, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  8. snoof

snoof Peon

Best Answers:
    yes it really works, but it must be a relevant links coz Google gives more weight on this types of links..I believe link exchange is not really worthless, you can get relevant and links from this method..

snoof, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  9. Genechr

Genechr Member

Best Answers:
    I'm new to SEO ranking and would like to know more about backlinking. What is the initial step I'd take to get me started in that direction?

Genechr, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  10. rkurata

rkurata Peon

Best Answers:
    Backlinks are a MUST for internet marketing. Yes they are a pain to do, but without them you will not rank well. Create backlinks by doing directory submission, Social Bookmarks, Forum Posts, blog comments, RSS Feeds, and Article Writing. Make sure you use your keywords in your anchor text.

rkurata, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  11. DJ6ual

DJ6ual Peon

Best Answers:
    I just started seriously Backlinkg using FREE services like Backlink Spider, but I still have a hard time finding relevant backlinks. The spider moved my rank up by 2mil overnight.

My Site : [ http://dj6ual.viviti.com ] DJ6ual - An Irish Girl's Blog has a political blog / new world order theme and there are not a lot of people promoting these types of blogs out there.

DJ6ual, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  12. aquario7s

aquario7s Peon

Best Answers:
    I found this great tool that is free to use at FreeBackLinkTool. It has no strings attached whatsoever. Should definitely use that.

aquario7s, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  13. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, backlinking works. And your post suggests you think it does too. So why you're asking the question is a little strange. Perhaps a better title for this would have been 'Here is a free backlinking tool'

contentboss, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  14. baban78

baban78 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes they work but not over night; you have to build them over time and make sure they are indexed as well.

baban78, Aug 6, 2011 IP