1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Anyone Use Articles For Marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by AffiliateEsprit7, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Caiden

Caiden Peon

Best Answers:
    I do VERY well with just articles and EZA traffic. I don't even care if my articles ranked in Google (although I still optimize). The traffic that the directory sends me is just that good!

Caiden, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  2. hotelier

hotelier Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course people use article marketing. People say it's great for backlinking, and I agree, but only if you are posting to hundreds of article directories. Just one backlink from ezinearticles and a few other big ones is really not going to make a big difference in your backlinking strategies. Also, article marketing has changed. I am convinced a large majority if the time if you are wanting to get tons of traffic to your articles you need to be backlinking your articles, themselves, if you want that to be your strategy. You could do this if you just want to redirect to an affiliate link and articles will be your medium.

hotelier, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  3. fhs3

fhs3 Peon

Best Answers:

Yes, I think that articles are an easy and effective way to build traffic to your site. Back-links are an additional benefit resulting from having good articles posted. The best content usually comes in the form of well-written, interesting and unique articles. This has always been a widely used and creative way to capture a viewers attention and hold their interest while you deliver your message to them.

fhs3, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  4. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I use article marketing mainly for the backlinks, but traffic as well...

Either way you look at it... Article marketing is good for your website in the short term but also GREAT for your website in the long term. Reason being is, you will get some clicks immediately after distributing your articles for short term. For long term, you will get the backlink to your website which in turn helps you to improve your SERP. With an improved SERP, you will start to receive organic traffic for your targeted keywords.

GuruCreation, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  5. leadmetomoney

leadmetomoney Guest

Best Answers:
    there are much easier ways to increase backlinks, article marketing is for direct traffic

leadmetomoney, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  6. Mainostoimisto

Mainostoimisto Peon

Best Answers:
    Mainostoimisto, May 15, 2011 IP
  7. SSC

SSC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't get much traffic from Article Marketing but yes, i have recently checked my stats and found a few backlinks from article directories like eZine
    that's enough to keep me motivated and posting on article directories. also, the traffic you get from article directories is mainly the targeted one which is easy to convert

SSC, May 15, 2011 IP