1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone make over $10000 per month with clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by g36, Jun 20, 2011.

1. steveuk007

steveuk007 Peon

Best Answers:
    And when you are not counting your money, you troll around forums haha

steveuk007, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  2. supernewsworld

supernewsworld Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely digitalpoint forum is full of internet marketing guru, but i think to achieve that target you should have more than 2 or 3 sites, I wish i ever touch that benchmark:)) fingers cross.

supernewsworld, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  3. TheRichSchoolboy

TheRichSchoolboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes 100% serious...

TheRichSchoolboy, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  4. jeremytyler662

jeremytyler662 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are loads of people that make 10,000/month. There are some that make a million + a year. Those however are rare.

jeremytyler662, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  5. guardado89

guardado89 Peon

Best Answers:
    i gave up with clickbank like 2 yrs ago..it was too complicated..at least for me
    i started with offline marketing and its way easier..
    im up to 6,000 a month..

guardado89, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  6. Cleberl1

Cleberl1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Really? I guess you added a couple of zero's.

Cleberl1, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  7. KehZiRuk

KehZiRuk Member

Best Answers:
    Basically all you need to do is build a website raving about a product, make it sound like its the biggest thing on the market, get false reviews, google pictures of random people, then host it, get traffic to it by traffic exchanges or companies that direct it to your website, and BAM there are your pennies back.
    Way too much of a hassle for me, but some people can pull it off using different strategies.

KehZiRuk, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  8. ProScribe

ProScribe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm not exactly a clickbank expert, but I would assume that if you want to make the kind of figures you quote then you will need to be either highly experienced, with a massive list or creating your own products. But others before you have achieved those numbers, so why not you?

ProScribe, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  9. jasonacem

jasonacem Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys it Jason here It takes time and helpful resources to get the money. Start with profitable niches and stick to one for a while and build it and scale it up to really get it off the ground first. I would stick to free traffic first for a while using forums like these and blogs pointing people to your website (using the correct methods instructed by each form usually in the rules and regulations tab so you dont get into trouble), and also building a email list to constantly contacting them on your new offers. Then after a while when its going steady and your seeing a good stream of income and its running on auto pilot then you can see about jumping into another niche. But dont completely abandon the first one but it shoudnd need 100 percent of your attention since its running on auto pilot. Also after your seeing results and money comming in it will also motivate you to keep going and dont ever give up.Take careJason

jasonacem, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  10. thornyct

thornyct Peon

Best Answers:
    $10 000 is very attainable as long as you get enough traffic and getting the right kind of traffic, no use trying to sell something to someone who has no interest in the product.

thornyct, Oct 3, 2011 IP
  11. blanx2004

blanx2004 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just give these people some strategy. Out of curiosity how many websites do you own and have ranked high? The fact stays that you cannot make $10,000 with just a couple of websites.

blanx2004, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  12. Tushavi

Tushavi Active Member

Best Answers:
    If You Don't wanna give tips in free, why not you making ebook & share with us??? $10,000 Per month is nearly impossible on CB.

Tushavi, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  13. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have several sites, promote clickbank on many, getting 0 conversions. One of my sites gets tons of traffic, no sales. I can't fathom a serious person making 10k in clickbank on the affiliate side. However, I can see many a guru making serious cash selling their "tips" in ebook format. Or a savvy webinar where they promise you'll make $1,000 a month and then ask you to buy a piece of software that's conveniently priced at $999. Lame.

sirjorgeofculver, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  14. Blow_Your_Mind

Blow_Your_Mind Peon

Best Answers:
    Does anyone genuinely make money from clickbank, you read so many things but are they really true?????

Blow_Your_Mind, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  15. DidierE

DidierE Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I LOL'd

$10,000/mo = $333 per day = not easy but certainly NOT impossible if you know what you are doing and you have a few websites doing several hundred targeted visitors per day each :)
    Of course you can't expect these figures when you're just starting out, it doesn't happen overnight. It takes time, hard work and dedication just like you grow a regular (offline) business.

Most newbie IM people think making money online is quick and easy, well it's actually not much different than starting a REAL offline company, you have to put your blood, sweat and tears into it instead of dreaming of such figures and hanging out on DP or Facebook all day long. Once you keep that in mind you WILL start to see the first signs of success after a year or two.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
    DidierE, Feb 28, 2012 IP
    Tushavi likes this.
  16. Tushavi

Tushavi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your Valuable Answer, Rep Added,

Tushavi, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  17. FBmarketing

FBmarketing Member

Best Answers:
    As a newbie to clickbank, I think the first thing is just to learn, see lots of related post :)

FBmarketing, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  18. traffic_views

traffic_views Guest

Best Answers:
    10k is amazing score to earn.. can any suggest any good WSo or guide or program which can guide me to earn about 1k with clickbank or cpa..
    please help!!!

traffic_views, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  19. ezpc101

ezpc101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ha-ha: colored hat!!!

Clickbank - YahooAnswers is my money maker...But far less than 10k/month!

ezpc101, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  20. Linerider

Linerider Member

Best Answers:
    I'm making good money on ClickBank, but only at the weekends! During the week days, my sales drop right down by about 80%. I'd always been led to believe that most internet sales occurs when people are using the internet at work. I assume it is because people are more reluctant to buy things from work, or are not going to risk listening to some promotional video on a ClickBank landing page.

I'm using niche sites to promote the CB products at the moment, but I am interested in learning more about advertising with Microsoft AdCenter. Has anyone had success with that?

Linerider, Feb 29, 2012 IP