1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone make over $10000 per month with clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by g36, Jun 20, 2011.

1. LTI

LTI Member

Best Answers:
    I am still wondering how these people are making so much from clickbank..

LTI, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  2. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    ^^ They aren't sitting on forums day and night reading. Instead, they're out building their business and getting sh*t done.

brada7x, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  3. kappa84

kappa84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I love it when folks doing some basic link building are all of a sudden "seo experts". :D

Sorry for offtopic.

kappa84, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  4. SnipzZz

SnipzZz Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol probly trying to sell you something now with a aff link :rolleyes:

SnipzZz, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  5. SnipzZz

SnipzZz Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should select the right niche for multiple products not just one.

In other words...

Find a Niche + Market Research+ Find Multiple products to promote in the future+ Get Content+ Build List = $$$

SnipzZz, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  6. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    They're group of people who make a lot of $$$ with clickbank.

g36, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  7. harshit_singhal

harshit_singhal Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sure there'll be many ppl here who earn more than 10K a month but they won't come out in the public and declare their income...

harshit_singhal, Aug 14, 2011 IP
  8. seo4ceo

seo4ceo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes > "hashif" is right, i 'd like to say you all guys follow his formula which 'll help you to get success.

seo4ceo, Aug 14, 2011 IP
  9. Torafox

Torafox Peon

Best Answers:
    top 100 CB affiliates worldwide.

some make far more than that. we are somewhere at the bottom end of the top 100 ladder.

Torafox, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  10. Bonaro

Bonaro Peon

Best Answers:
    i try to make money from CB but as far it gives me nothing.. i think i don't fight enough for it... :(

Bonaro, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  11. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you think it's possible for them to make more than 100K a month?

g36, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  12. galaxycoder

galaxycoder Peon

Best Answers:
    i made 10k 3 months ago.. but it never means i can make 10k monthly... all you have to do is promote high priced products with less upsells..

galaxycoder, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  13. Torafox

Torafox Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, definitely. I am quite sure the top 10 affs make over 100k a month - Clickbanks's VPs have mentioned that in personal conversations and even presentations before. 100k a month isnt really that much, just about 100-150 sales a day. if we keep things up we'll probably get there in a year or two.

Torafox, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  14. steveuk007

steveuk007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I wish I made that much money, maybe one day I will

steveuk007, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  15. supx

supx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i wish to earn just 1000$ per month

supx, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  16. c1live1

c1live1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not gonna say if i do or don't make that amount monthly simply 'cuz I don't wanna associate myself with that "wow show me how!" phenomena but I will say this:

1) Don't even bother with the make money niche. I know it's only natural to jump into it because thats how we all were introduced into all of this and want to recreate it, but trust me... %99 of you are simply wasting your time and possibly money!

2) PPC is your friend (if you have the extra cash) Don't bother with Google, they are NOT your friend! My advice if you are just starting out is to go with the AdCenter network (MSN / Yahoo) Ad Network. Don't.. I repeat... DON'T bother with their "content network" its a waste of time and money in most cases, in my experience. Stick with their search network only.

3) When just starting out you want CHEAP & PLENTY! This means that when you are looking for keywords, don't bother dicking up the "good ones" you want to look for keywords with little or NO competition, and you want as many of these keywords as you can get. These won't be "buying words" but who cares, you want to hit as many eyeballs as you can and you won't be hitting any if your ad isn't showing up 'cuz everyone else is out-bidding you... simple as that.

4) The key to PPC is your actual ad. A few points of advice you might wanna try out and see if it works for you... cuz it works for me:
    a. put the price of the item for sale in your ad copy somewhere... preferably at the end.
    b. make your ad title both creative AND informative... if you can. If not, always go with informative first
    c. always have at LEAST 2 different ads running at the same time to test which one gets the most clicks. then get rid of the failure and make a new and test again and repeat.

5) PPC is not a guarantee. You must know this. It's going to take money and there is a chance it will fail the first time or more... thats why you have to test and tweak. If it's just not working for you after about a week, kill that campaign and move on. Pick a new one, set it up, start all over again till you hit something that works. Once you find one that works, it'll pay for the failures and then some!

6) I know im forgetting things but it's late and I'm super tired so anyone else feel free to fill in the blanks. ;)

ps. Don't EVER EVER NEVER.... EVER direct link to an affiliate link... ever! For a whole bunch of reasons. Say the vendor changes their website and you got a few links or more already floating around out there... well guess what, they are now ALL invalid links. not good... AdCenter allows you to direct link, thats why I'm stressing this. Just dont do it. Also, if there are multiple adds pointing to the same domain (and its almost a guarantee there will be) the one with the highest bid will win and you're ad won't get shown if you are not the winner in that bid. But if you had your own domain and just did a simple redirect chances are much higher that your ad will also appear in that search! Do whatever you have to, but get your own domain and redirect to your affilliate link. Even if you have to sign up with one of these free services and use their free domain name... it don't matter 'cuz nobody will even see it. It's only meant to cloak your link. The only exception to this is if the free domain they'll give you would be something weird looking... then i'd suggest you buy a .info domain, they are cheap!

c1live1, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  17. TheRichSchoolboy

TheRichSchoolboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you work hard, you can easy earn $10k+ per month!
    I have $20-30k only from Clickbank every month!

TheRichSchoolboy, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  18. SEO Velvet INC

SEO Velvet INC Peon

Best Answers:
    10k from cb means around 200 sales with $50 comision .
    and for alot, thats not so hard done the right way

SEO Velvet INC, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  19. Narutopedia

Narutopedia Peon

Best Answers:
    wew, anyone who reach that, he must bee a..

Narutopedia, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  20. Narutopedia

Narutopedia Peon

Best Answers:
    are u serious???

Narutopedia, Sep 19, 2011 IP