1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone make over $10000 per month with clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by g36, Jun 20, 2011.

1. bijender007k

bijender007k Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I made $400 in last six month, and i am still learning and finding way to make more sale.

bijender007k, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  2. kakasab

kakasab Active Member

Best Answers:
    cool, i made 1800 last month wid single product and without PPC, my target is to get 3K per month !

kakasab, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  3. GoogleDreams

GoogleDreams Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont believe a 10,000 month is too unrealistic if you find a method that works for you and then size it up. Im sure there are plenty doing it, they are just well hidden. :)

GoogleDreams, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  4. timonweller

timonweller Peon

Best Answers:
    That is some very inspiring earnings, I am just trying to get past the 1000 per month range for clickbank.

timonweller, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  5. hashif

hashif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think we can make huge residual income from click bank.but we need to be patient..The formula is ..

selecting Right Product+ Market Research + Targeted audience(Buiding OPT-ins using aweber) = money

Not an easy Formula ..:)

Getting targeted Traffic is the key behind success..

hashif, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  6. hashif

hashif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow! That's a great start..Do more research and after time passes you can triple your income..because the product is converting for you..So what niche is your product?..

hashif, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  7. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    Who says 10K per month is unrealistic? A lot of people make 5, 6 figures with clickbank.

g36, Jul 23, 2011 IP
  8. Fredan

Fredan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wow, i wish i could make 10k per month lmao

Fredan, Jul 23, 2011 IP
  9. Ruddo

Ruddo Member

Best Answers:
    I do sometimes

Ruddo, Jul 23, 2011 IP
  10. Cleberl1

Cleberl1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Correct if I'm wrong, but it's almost impossible to make $10k per month or more, without spending a small fortune on an PPC campaign.

Clickbank products are not easy to convert without targeted traffic.

Cleberl1, Jul 23, 2011 IP
  11. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    You are wrong. I made $10,000 in a month last year without spending a cent on PPC (or any other type of marketing).

Thanks for playing.

dlm, Jul 23, 2011 IP
  12. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You guys have to stop being naive in the 'clickbank' way of thinking.

ClickBank is NOTHING MORE THAN A PROCESSOR WITH AFF TECH < Say it three times to yourself and don't forget it.

You can make 10K a month tying shoelaces if you really wanted to.

You can make 10K on any platform if you're a hustler, stay true to yourself and remain dedicated to your goals.

It's not like there's a secret to making money specifically with ClickBank < You'd think with so many forums and threads out there you'd find your secretz by now no? It's a business, it lives, eats, breathes, succeeds and fails, has lifecycles, has variables that change daily/quarterly/yearly...

I know affiliates and vendors that consider 10K/month small :)

I also know tons of 5 figure/month (in fact many of them are my own affiliates) marketers that do it with ease and consistency. Why? Because they are simply good at what they do and are refined, don't give up after a few failed attempts, and see the interwebz as a 'sky is the limit' opportunity not "it's impossible, there's costs involved" obstacles.

This might sound shocking, fake, or big-headed, but to give you some inspiration: I was in your shoes (noobs) just a short 4 years ago when it comes to online monetization in this fashion/biz model. Totally green to what's what I remained dedicated to championing this beast of a business. Started seeing success as an affiliate, then jumped into being a vendor/aff hybrid, and now look after a huge portfolio of products, flip other peoples products, and do extremely well for myself (Gross over 100K/month - yes it's possible < That's not all my money but a good chunk of it is).

Making money and clickbank are not exclusive to any caps out there - the only caps are the ones you place in front of yourself. If you keep thinking "it's impossible" - chances are you'll never see success, your cup is already half empty might as well pour the rest out, press the reset button, and take on something you can truly believe in vs. DP dreams that can't come true for ya.

Don't ever be afraid of success, big dreams, or big money - for when it happens you'll be unprepared - thus a fool and his money are soon parted.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2011
    NCMedia, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  13. dimmoneycash

dimmoneycash Active Member

Best Answers:
    And yet again, we have had the privilege of reading such inspirational and motivational words! I totally agree with everything you said.

Thanks! :)

dimmoneycash, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  14. Cleberl1

Cleberl1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, and don't you tell me that you worked only 30 minutes per day?

Cleberl1, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  15. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope. A couple of hours per day.

Don't really care if you believe me or not. I'm not trying to sell you a product or anything. I'm just saying it is possible to make that amount of money if you are in the right niche at the right time and have the right strategy in place.

dlm, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  16. sdas

sdas Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Could yo teach me some techniques? I want to earn from CB, I made zero income from CB and I tried very hard.

sdas, Jul 25, 2011 IP
  17. sellahremy

sellahremy Peon

Best Answers:
    i sell click bank items full time, me and my marketing partner consistently make over 15K, not easy, but possible. You want to know how, PM, me

sellahremy, Jul 27, 2011 IP
  18. Torafox

Torafox Peon

Best Answers:
    yes. we are an Apex member at CB. in our top months we made over 30k. strategy-wise.. we're quite different from most marketers out there. we build large sites with millions of deep pages and just monetize the longtail traffic Google and other SEs send us. for CB specifically, we've written a custom widget that shows context-dependent CB ads, which works quite well :)

Torafox, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  19. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    Whoa, apex member. I know some of them make at least $1000/day.

g36, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  20. janharius

janharius Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hmm,,still confused,,what is apex member?i hope you understand my condition.can you tell me what is apex member?please

janharius, Jul 31, 2011 IP