1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone make over $10000 per month with clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by g36, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Zone06

Zone06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Question about Clickbank, do you need permission to sell products, if so which ones and how to contact the vendor?

Zone06, Jun 16, 2019 IP
  2. tsc

tsc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I will be sure to have a look.

tsc, Jun 16, 2019 IP
  3. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To sell products, you simply need to open a clickbank account.
    Then 1) Find a product to market as an affiliate. From the homepage, click on the "Marketplace" tab then choose product.
    Then 2) Get your affiliate hoplink
    All sales made through this hoplink will be credited to you.

It's that simple.

planck, Jun 17, 2019 IP
  4. Zone06

Zone06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I already have an account and used it in the past, just not used it in a while. I read that you need permission to sell products from certain vendors.

Plus do you get product images from their sales page? you would think they would provide images for affiliates.

Zone06, Jun 17, 2019 IP
  5. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Certain vendors have restrictions for affiliates because there are some reckless affiliates who attempt to abuse google adwords. This can result in the entire product URL getting banned from google SERP; so, some vendors have decided to become very selective about their affiliates.

Click on the hoplink in clickbank marketplace and surf to the product page. Scroll down on the product page and you'll see the links to the affiliate page. Usually, they offer a wide range of affiliate promotion materials.
    Some vendors regroup everything on one page; for example: Affiliate Platform

planck, Jun 17, 2019 IP
  6. Orol

Orol Member

Best Answers:
    there is only 1% of those who is able to make such a great money amount.

Orol, Jun 18, 2019 IP
  7. Zone06

Zone06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a website on fitness, I maybe interested in promoting your product.

Zone06, Jun 18, 2019 IP
  8. Zone06

Zone06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google adwords seems too expensive now, what would be other recommended cheaper alternatives? Microsoft/Bings advertising, facebook? I've heard can be effective. Or/and target lower competitive keywords?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    Zone06, Jun 18, 2019 IP
  9. laxmi

laxmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do by promoting Red Tea Detox

laxmi, Jun 25, 2019 IP
  10. lencarifin

lencarifin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thank you guys, nice reading from start to 2019, hehe

lencarifin, Jul 8, 2019 IP
  11. manubeauty23

manubeauty23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have made over 10k this month with ClickBank. But I have doing affiliate for years now.

manubeauty23, Jul 12, 2019 IP
    chalice likes this.
  12. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you a clickbank affiliate or vendor?
    And what is your niche?

planck, Jul 16, 2019 IP
  13. Ras Tessy

Ras Tessy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey there
    when i was a beginner i tried so many methods to make money online one of my favorite methods is affiliate marketing. instead of giving tips and tricks i will rather give you giving you this free training i got and you can check out this for more info.

Ras Tessy, Jul 18, 2019 IP
  14. Jack Holland

Jack Holland Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google is also very strict with affiliate promotions. I was banned many years ago because I was promoting certain Clickbank products.

Jack Holland, Aug 7, 2019 IP
  15. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adwords doesn't allow clickbank products but they still allow paykickstart products.

In anycase, if you want to stick with clickbank products, you can still use bing ads. They allow clickbank products.

planck, Aug 22, 2019 IP
  16. alex1560

alex1560 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey guys. I want to share my experience with Clickbank products.

First of all, to grab your attention, I do make more than 10k / month on clickbank.. and I will explain a bit on how I do it.

I started 9 years ago at the age of 20. I wanted to promote some products as an affiliate, but with limited funds and knowledge I failed doing
    any considerable money. Made my first sale and a couple of others, but that was about it.

Once I decided that affiliate promotion was not my skill at that time, I checked out the marketplace and see what kind of products were available
    and decided to make an improved version of the DIY solar panels that were at that time.

In this way I figured I can get other, more experienced and established affiliates to do the sales for me.
    It took me about 2 months to put together a set of video guides on how to build DIY solar panels and arranged a text presentation (VSL were not a thing back then).

After the product was ready, I begin contacting other vendors from the same niche, presenting my product and asked to give it a shot.

After researching on who.is , sending e-mail to the affiliate support, purchashing others product, making phone calls. I managed to get 2-3 guys which had been promoting in that
    niche for 2-3 years and had a good customers list to promote to. It's all you need, one good guy which sends into his list to approve that your product is worth while.. Other
    good affiliates are usually following what other affiliates are promoting so they don't miss out on a good deal.. Then the snowball effect kicks in.

That was how I got started. After that, I continued creating new content and I also made my own customer list.

Now that list become my traffic source, promoting other products and promoting the products I launch.

My advice, if you are an affiliate generating PPC traffic, articles or other things.. is to find a way to include in your funnel an e-mail collection step, so you can
    reuse that list over and over... You must build an audience, rather than fishing for new people with every campaign.

Also, try keeping the list targeted on specific niches, don't send broad promotions to them.

That's the short version of my story, for those interested in hearing more.. let me know and I can post here or I can talk in PVT.

All the best and good luck!

Alex

alex1560, Sep 25, 2019 IP
    chalice likes this.
  17. john crestani

john crestani Peon

Best Answers:
    you can make a lot of money per day , all you need to do go to the link below
    it’s a coures about FREE TRAINING : "How to Earn a 6-Figure Side-Income Online"
    click here for more information : bit.ly/2oaNHH6

john crestani, Oct 1, 2019 IP
  18. GoldSeal

GoldSeal Peon

Best Answers:
    Clickbank or other information products - doesn't matter...yes it is possible, we've done it several times with both affiliate products and our information products.

In my opinion, you are better off with your own products, not because it's easier to make more money, but simply because the process you go through to create a $10K/month product on your own can be repeated, can leverage the affiliate force you recruit to help you get there, can leverage the list you have built to get there and most of all...you can leverage the brand you have built once you have your top selling product from that point forward.

Doesn't have to be CB by the way - we've done $10K with a single (non CB) affiliate program simply by using and then reviewing a product.

GoldSeal, Oct 1, 2019 IP
  19. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Clickbank is really becoming sloppy.
    A major drawback of clickbank is their inordinately high refund rate. Guys, out there simply buy your product; then download the product. Once they have the product on their devices (PC or mobile); they, then simply request a refund.

The only way to fight against this high refund rate; you need to start selling physical products as well. Physical products have a much lower refund rate.

planck, Aug 14, 2020 IP
  20. tac88

tac88 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    [​IMG] I make that daily sometimes.
    Spy on campaigns that to see the angels and the flow they are using and come up with your own concept . Run ads to test and tweak all well building a list .
    There is nothing you can’t do if set your mind to it . The key is when you fail dust yourself off get back up and learn from your mistakes.
    Best of luck

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    tac88, Aug 14, 2020 IP