1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone make over $10000 per month with clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by g36, Jun 20, 2011.

1. susildoang

susildoang Peon

Best Answers:
    $10000 per month is imposible toget without work, and passive at home. ..............................................????????

susildoang, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  2. xrayers

xrayers Peon

Best Answers:
    Man this thread got me all excited to start. Iam a newbie to this whole clickbank affiliate thing but iam willing to give it a shot. So the basics are 1. a good "Niche"2. SEO 3. Unique content?

xrayers, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  3. dmarkers

dmarkers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Clickbank is grrrreeeeeaaaaaaaaaaat. Very reliable and stable if you've got the sites set up and getting traffic. Unfortunately I'm not there yet, but soon will be.

Yes these days the content must be high quality or you will get hosed. a good profitable niche shouldnt be that hard to find.. although i've known soooo many people that have had taken waay too much time getting that part done.

You can also use paid ads. Some that are affordable are on buysellads.com you can find a niche and hop on over to clickbank and get your hoplink. and with those ads, you can definitely direct link to the sales page. Its done wonders if you find a desperate niche, like women trying to lose weight before a wedding.

regardless i love clickbank!

dmarkers, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  4. waedwards

waedwards Peon

Best Answers:
    income.jpg

Here's a quick peek at my stats. As you can see, my biggest CB earnings are just over $2K. Added together with my other income streams, I do over $3K per month. Looking forward to getting past the $10K threshold ... eventually ;)

waedwards, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  5. TheCreator

TheCreator Banned

Best Answers:
    Salute. Hope you enjoy what you earn. Great !

TheCreator, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  6. Max796

Max796 Guest

Best Answers:
    I assume Mike Geary has made millions over the past few years with clickbank. Thoughts?

Max796, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  7. anandgseo

anandgseo Peon

Best Answers:
    any one suggest me how to promote my click bank product in adwords, google is not allowing my clickbank product. I want to earn money in click bank, reply me as soon as possible...

anandgseo, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  8. TheCreator

TheCreator Banned

Best Answers:
    I would really appreaciate and even share some of my profit if would like to PM me the secret.

TheCreator, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  9. sharmaseo

sharmaseo Peon

Best Answers:
    no i didnt till now

sharmaseo, Oct 26, 2012 IP
  10. worldyoursonline

worldyoursonline Peon

Best Answers:
    Very niceWorldYoursOnline

worldyoursonline, Oct 26, 2012 IP
  11. haero

haero Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My max is around $120 - hehe, I know it's nothing in comparison to what other guys posted above, but one thing is for sure - once you "get the ball rolling" - you're on the right track. Ask how many people haven't earned a cent, and probably spent enough time.... - I'm sure these are millions of people. So my humble advice would be - once you earn even 1 dollar from one place - it means it's got a potential to make thousands of dollars. Basically what's left is - put more time and efforts in this field, and you'll probably get there!

haero, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  12. nikrozaimi

nikrozaimi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    how you guys get that? it is hard for me

nikrozaimi, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  13. kefren

kefren Member

Best Answers:
    Mike Geary made his money from the Abs ebook. But when you look deeper into it, he spent a heck of a load of cash on adverts and really promoted it. Then he got steep discounts because he was a regular large user which could negotiate. He went direct to websites within his niche. He was also one of the first to offer 75% to affiliates, after that his profits increased substantially.

What many people don't realize is that the amount of websites is not the key. It is the amount of profitable websites that works. You can only do this by using a "template" website. That will be your pilot. You write down what you did and then check to see if any of it makes you money. If it does, you tweak and tweak some more so that you get the max CTR out of your website. You check again and make sure that it runs smoothly with minimal effort. Then you go and create website number 2 using the systems that you used in website 1. The better website 2 is usually a related theme of website 1. So if website 1 is about Adsense, then website 2 could be about Chikita.

These are "mini nets" to a point, but I found that mini nets are too general. If you want an increase in Adsense clicks then you don't give all the information away because then there is no reason to click on the Ads unless they are hyper targeted to a product that you are selling.

Affiliate mini nets are slightly different because it depends upon what you are selling. You don't need a vast amount of information to sell a dog bed, just a cheap price, pictures a small description, a simple way to buy and people wanting to buy a dog bed. If you are selling software then you need to have a larger website to promote that software- so pictures, videos, how it works etc.

If you promote with Adwords then your profit decreases, obviously, but you must also take into consideration how much your time is worth- what are you paying yourself per hour? That needs to be figured into your calculations, plus taxes, hosting and utility bills.

All these are different business models. Just pick one of the hundreds out there that you enjoy and just research the crap out of it.

ldenetwork.com/27-strategies

kefren, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  14. davetrebas

davetrebas Active Member

Best Answers:
    Had one ClickBank sale. Time to get serious since it looks like inflation is on it's way and I am retired on a fixed income. Lots of good ideas here, just need to do it...

davetrebas, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  15. lazulikey

lazulikey Peon

Best Answers:
    I attended a course last week from a guy who makes 6 figures income easily almost every month on average in a year. He has been in the internet business for 8 years now and he was sharing some mind blowing tips and strategies during the workshop.

Well today is the 2nd day after attending his course and I'm putting his strategies into practice. I will come back and share my results as regularly as time permits me. And if after implementing what he taught works, I will share it with you in future.

lazulikey, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  16. NicroVision

NicroVision Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i made my first sale after 2 weeks when i stared .. now i make $300 - $400 A Day ..
    if you need a good start get Affiliate Blog Empire Stategie It's working good on this days
    just for start .. after that search for ( email list building strategies ) .. with email list you can make $$$$$$$ :D

NicroVision, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  17. TheCreator

TheCreator Banned

Best Answers:
    I prevent myself using email list, as I do not want to my boss or whoever get spam email from me. If you are nothing to loose, then it could be OK through email list.

TheCreator, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  18. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Active Member

Best Answers:
    I get a few sales here and there from YouTube videos and articles I've written but it's all about consistancy. Imagine having 200 different products being promoted at once using a similar system that drives a 100 visitors a day..

That's 20,000 hits a day...

Of course you can't do that all in a month or so but it's something that can be built over time.. Just Start now...

DennisKnows, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  19. jamescanz

jamescanz Peon

Best Answers:
    I honestly believe that one of the best ways to make that type of money ...

Is by email marketing.

jamescanz, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  20. AKraly

AKraly Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mike Geary makes over 1 million / month with his Truth About Abs ebook... Tim Ferris has a great inverview with him on the Four Hour Workweek blog... highly recommended for anyone involved with, or thinking about becoming involved with Clickbank.

AKraly, Dec 4, 2012 IP