1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone make money with this?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by mikerock, Apr 2, 2007.

1. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    People who don't make money from CJ are people who don't understand TARGET MARKETING.

internetmarketingiq, Apr 16, 2007 IP
  2. pogung177

pogung177 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its not correct, They just not success yet, still on learning how to covert best sales.

pogung177, Apr 16, 2007 IP
  3. clint48

clint48 Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess you could say it's working for me, I have made 29 sales in the last 27days. I'm sure there are many that make much more than that, but I am happy with my results.

Clint

clint48, Apr 17, 2007 IP
  4. rupertValentino

rupertValentino Peon

Best Answers:
    Its possible to make good money with CJ, but ensure that you dont be stupid, i.e put a $100 commission product thinking that you will make more that a $1 product people are more likely to buy, so in the end you make more money from more smaller sales.

rupertValentino, Apr 17, 2007 IP
  5. lollipop

lollipop Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes CJ does work for publishers. It takes more than just displaying ads though. You have to match the right ads to the right website/content and then get the right traffic to visit that site. For example, there's no point showing steakhouse vouchers on a vegetarian website - if you did you could get 10,000 page impressions but you wouldn't make a penny probably!

lollipop, Apr 19, 2007 IP
  6. gringo

gringo Peon

Best Answers:
    Its lie anything - a product and interested people result in sales. CJ is great if you are getting targetted traffic suitable to your affiliate banners. Free adwords and cj works well though!!

gringo, Apr 19, 2007 IP