1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone know...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by pirogoeth, Feb 12, 2009.

Basically, I'm going to build a PC.

I want it to be water cooled, I'll have a Q6600 CPU, until I can be assed to fork out for a ci7.
    4BG RAM
    1TB HDD
    HD 4870X2 GPU
    Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional soundcard
    Killer NICâ„¢ M1 Gaming Network Card
    Intel® P35 + ICH9 Chipset MoBo
    Corsair 1000HX PSU
    Panasonic UJ-875B SLOT 8x DVD±R, 6x DVD±DL, DVD+RW x8, -R x6, Ram x5, DVD Writer
    Panasonic UJ-225-B Blu-Ray Slot Loading Writer, Blu Ray Reader / Writer

I'm still deciding on the OS, it'll be 64-bit, just XP or Vista. Haven't decided yet.

I dont think I've forgotten anything else important.

I'm going to use a Cooler Master's RL-HUB-KBU1-GP Water Cooler. Simply because it's a sweet cooler and looks wicked!

[​IMG]

Now I know that for a water cooled system there are better cases, but I just love the look of it.

The Antec 1200.

[​IMG]

Now does anyone here know if I'd have problems mounting the 240mm Radiator onto the Antec 1200 case. I cant really think of anywhere it could go...

Front? There are already three 120mm intake fans there.
    Top? Why would I want to remove that 200mm fan?
    Back? Two 120mm exhust fans.
    Side? But I really want the see through Plate...

Where would I put the 240mm Radiator?, Bolt it onto the back of the case? It'll obstruct the two 120mm Exhaust fans... But could be doable, if they worked as exhaust fans aswell as for cooling down the water system...

Heres how it all looks in a Cooler Master Cosmos S
    [​IMG]

Just so you get an idea of why I want to use the Cooler Master's RL-HUB-KBU1-GP Water Cooler, that green indicator on the front just looks wicked!

So...
    Can anyone help?

If I cant get it all in the Antec 1200, I'll go for the Cooler Master Cosmos S

But I really want the Antec 1200...

pirogoeth, Feb 12, 2009 IP