1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone know anything about abledating?

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by klonopin, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nonsense copy/paste message.

Post #114 in this thread and http://www.datingscriptreviews.com/warning-abk-soft shows the facts.

Where are your facts KoneyIslander??

ilook, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  2. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    ALERT: ilook is a shill, beware!

I am not promoting anything, I just provide links to consider and there is nothing to trust or not trust. And the fact that ilook spends so much time and efforts marking all posts about the software with hysterical shrills and red color tells about the fact that he is paid well for that. The problem is he is not professional flooder and even can not provide any bug lists, which he states are present in the script.

I will continue answering here as soon as there are some real bug lists or other factual material, answering a crazy little shill answering machine seems humiliating for me, let him continue his black pr campaign all alone until he is banned or his balls are eaten.

See you some time, thanks.

KoneyIslander, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  3. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

You promote ABK-soft products to scam people.
    Youre a liar.

SEE THE ALREADY POSTED LINK FOR ALL PROVE THAT YOU BELONGS TO THE ABK-SOFT SCAMMER COMPANY

Nice words wont help you out scammer!

ilook, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  4. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

EDIT 4 FEBRUARI 2009: They have removed the Russian tracking code from their fake review website datingsoftwarereviewer.com.
    Removing this code wont help a thing, as we have screenshots as prove (see here http://www.datingscriptreviews.com/warning-abk-soft) check all the screenshots and you see yourself. More and more prove. If you're not a criminal, not a scammer and dont have anything to hide, why do you behave suspicious and setup fake websites and remove code???
    Right... stay away from ABK-soft.

ilook, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  5. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    For those who tend to consider ilook a real customer and not a shill hired to blackmail a decent company, here is another website devoted to independent software reviews:
    http://www.mytestbox.com/social-network-software-reviews/ablespace-abledating-social-network-dating-software/

As you can see, these reviewers as well as http://www.datingsoftwarereviewer.com/ consider AbleDating to be a decent script.

My advise would be, not to believe hysterical shrills of the black pr guys, not to believe glad shrills of the white pr guys, but to EXAMINE the demos, speak with support, and read independent reviews. There is no other way to make a choice.

KoneyIslander, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  6. Lemar

Lemar Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone.
    I did a search in Google and found some interesting information about abledating:
    1. If you have been scammed by ABK SOFT you may get help here: www.myspace.com/abledating
    2. Beware of Abledating, a place where you may share your experience dealing with Abledating - www.abledating.wordpress.com
    3. Beware of Russian Spyware with Abledating - www.iterating.com/products/AbleDating/review/SkyIsTheLimit/2007-09-23
    4. Able Dating/ ABK-Soft a scam - www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=649601

Before buying anything you should weigh all the pros and cons.
    Regards.

Lemar, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  7. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Finally Koneyislander (Dimitry Rudakov the timid Russian secret Agent who as well as owning Russia's biggest company, also is a gay hitman who likes to lick and then eat human balls) has been banned. Oh well, give it another 5 mins and he will be back with a new alias.. mmmmmmmmmmmm

Socialnetworker, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  8. Lemar

Lemar Peon

Best Answers:
    Great!!!
    Abledating aka ABK Soft is a SCAM company. Dmitri Rudakov rips off his customers.
    Read more about AbleDating Scam at www.datingscripts.biz/2008/04/01/abledating-is-a-scam/
    The best dating software which you can find is Wazzum. Wazzum dating software is full of the important features you need and none of the stuff that you don't need. Check out Wazzum.com

Lemar, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  9. Socialnetworkers

Socialnetworkers Banned

Best Answers:
    I would advise people to look at all the posts of each person here. Seems there are battles between black and white pr :D For example, in all posts by this Lemar, who is saying that abk is a bad script, there is an ad of wazzum :D

"The best dating software which you can find is Wazzum. Wazzum dating software is full of the important features you need and none of the stuff that you don't need. Check out Wazzum.com"

Well I checked it :D Supposedly he developed wazzum himself, because it looks rather unprofessional yet, maybe it is because he has only started. :confused:

As for real reviews I think I will try to find sites, based on this and that script and contact their owners. I can not imagine any other way of getting real info looking at all what is happening here...

Socialnetworkers, May 8, 2009 IP
  10. mcliviu

mcliviu Peon

Best Answers:
    I am also abledating customer, i need to say it's a good script but dating it's a poor niche in these days...

mcliviu, May 10, 2009 IP
  11. FrankRw

FrankRw Peon

Best Answers:

Hello!
    My name is Frank, I represent ABK-Soft here from now on. We really need this text to be present here, dear admins, this is not a duplicate account, we one by one try to reply to the claims and continue getting banned. Soon we will not have anyone left in the company to publish this.

Our designer and support manager Andrew who is indeed a Russian, has been just banned here for spamming reasons, also Sam, although all they wanted was to help the clients, if there are any real clients here. I ask the moderators to look into the problem well, because there are posts all over the forums made by one and the same person, naming our company ABK-Soft scam, spam and so on, and I am OBLIGED to help him, to see to his problems and to do my job. Because this IS my job.
    I ask Socialnetworker to provide his order number, because I need to look for his tickets in the members' area. If there are indeed any problems, or rude behaviour of our managers, the guilty will be immediately fired and all the possible help will be provided.
    Also, I ask the administrators not to allow any nationalism in here, because this is not a forum where the fascists meet or anything like this. Dmitry is a Russian, Andrew is a Russian as well, but this does not allow users to use bad language like "d..head", "jerk", "Russian worm", etc. This is completely unappropriate for such a decent forum. It is an insult.
    I also want to draw the administrators' attention to the fact that such users' behavior and personal insults is noticed by all the users, what can be clearly seen in their comments, like "please stop the spam", "if you are a competetor try to invent some other way of defeating", etc. Everything can be easily found here.
    I am not saying of course that this user can not be our current client, but to prove this all I need is the order number.
    Again, I need to say that I will have to post this reply everywhere where this user has been complaining, because we found this forum one of these days, we would have been working here and providing customer service here for a long time already, should we have found it earlier. But unfortunately we have never seen these threads. Please note that I am not advertizing anything, I am not spamming, all I need to do is to help the clients that probably have some problems with the support department, show the other possible clients in every thread that we really care about what is being said about us, and take appropriate measures.
    Thank you very much for your business,
    Frank Rowley,
    ABK-Soft LTD.

FrankRw, May 10, 2009 IP
  12. pro1league

pro1league Peon

Best Answers:
    ABK IS A SCAM 

No question about it. Simply stay away from ABK. Total scam. 3D City is the best joke ever. It is just a video no actual 3D environment.Able date is nothing but a non working joke in general.
    I know it is my own fault but to make sure that no one else will not been cheated I will fight! There went my precious money to support russian scammers.
    I have been fooled but also taking into action to contact FBI and ic3. Also Avangate will be mentioned.
    Host upon is their web hostel of choise -Don´t make any decision it to be yours! They are simply...

My advice is STAY AWAY FROM ABK!

pro1league, May 11, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.