1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Anyone Here Promote MAXBOUNTY Offers Successfully??

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by cellution, Dec 15, 2009.

Hey,

I joined MAXBOUNTY to hopefully promote some of their cpa offers such as email submits and zip code submits.

Anyone knows a good one that actually converts?

Has anyone had success with MaxBounty?

cellution, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  2. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Max Bounty has a lot of junk offers. Lots of them. But so do all CPA companies.

If you want to know what converts for other people they tell you. When you are selecting SEARCH CAMPAIGNS look at the EPC - this tells you what is working and what is not working. If the program is new it will say new.

The main problem I have with MaxBounty is they change campaigns so often you spend way to much time adding and deleting links. You'll also need to follow the links because many of them will unfortunately NEVER pay you.

They just use your lead then send the visitor off to other offers. Some of these CPA offers are so complex and full of junk that you will never get a completed offer. But the company captures the email right away. So they win and you don't get paid.

internetmarketingiq, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  3. TheRazor5

TheRazor5 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maxbounty is actually one of the companies that have most of the junk filtered out.

There's lots of gems there, its only a matter of you knowing how to spot them and how to make them convert.

TheRazor5, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  4. points2shop

points2shop Guest

Best Answers:
    I am running many offers from them and their conversion rate is very good.

points2shop, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  5. girl

girl Active Member

Best Answers:
    i do very well with maxbounty

girl, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  6. dmohan

dmohan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am struggling a lot working 12hrs daily in my office and I do not get time to promote max bounty affiliate products. How do you get traffic and how do you convert well?

dmohan, Feb 19, 2015 IP