1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone here need a Forum Moderator/Forum Staff?

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by boyuancy, Apr 28, 2013.

I've been a forum poster for more than 2 years now and as you must have guessed, I have been a part of many different forums along the way. But now, I want to be a part of an established forum, as a staff member maybe, and help out with its (further) growth, using my content creation skills as a tool.

I'm neither a coder, nor a designer and I felt like I should get that out of the way before. As I said before, my communication skills/posts are my USP. I create most of the threads on the forums that I'm a part of and hence, you can expect activity as long as the other members are interested in posting there.

I can even help out with the forum's promotion, if needed, or other content-related tasks.

I could have gone to other forum moderator threads here and contact the posters personally but I wasn't sure if the people who posted there still had the positions open.

So, finally, if anyone is in need of a forum moderator, hit me up with a PM. I will give you my contact details and we can negotiate the terms. We can talk about it as much as you like and you can take as much time as you like to decide. You'll just have to communicate.

Cheers! :)

P.S.: I'm there for the long run. I won't join and quit the position within a week or two. So for anyone who wants is considering contacting me, you are looking for permanent staff member and not just a temporary one.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
    boyuancy, Apr 28, 2013 IP