1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone have ideas about promoting a charity single?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by honeythewitch, Nov 17, 2008.

Hi this is my first post. I have been told that this is the best place to come for "business " advice.
    I have been trying to promote a single which has all the profit going to "BEAT" The charity that helps people with eating disorders.(here it is if anyone would like too see.http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandid=33732 ) It is selling pretty well so far but i am getting a bit stuck on how to promote it. I had mentioned it in the "eating disorders" video section in you tube which i had thought relevant and got a good response including from those who wanted to be put in touch with the charity. It was however seen as spamming and i was banned with no warning from youtube.:( Any ideas would be very welcome indeed. :)

honeythewitch, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  2. awcguy

awcguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should not market the reason "Why" you are doing the song.. but Market the song and let the story play out.

People are into Charity after it has effected them.. Let the song infect.. then you bring the message...

awcguy, Nov 17, 2008 IP