1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone have an opinion on post affiliate pro 4?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by coachp28, Jan 25, 2009.

I am starting a basketball coaching website and want to use affiliate software. My competition uses http://www.qualityunit.com/postaffiliatepro/

Is there any better software out there?

Coach P

coachp28, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  2. asr_guy

asr_guy Peon

Best Answers:
    Their main competition is idevaffiliate but "better" depends on many things including your own needs.

So you might want to really research these two products and compare their features. Also PAP just came out with a new version and so did idev so check their demos - probably your competition is running an older version.

Cheers.

asr_guy, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  3. unitminer

unitminer Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, new version of PAP is extra class and I don't think you will find any better affiliate software.
    PAP contains unique features, which no other similar affiliate software does, but I don't tell, that other affiliate softwares will not do the same trick.

When I looked for affiliate software, I checked following:
    1. features, demo
    2. documentation - good knowledgebase will save you hours
    3. customer forum - is it replied periodically ?
    4. price - not really important, because all scripts are in range lower than $500 and you can earn with affiliate software thousands every month... choose what fits the best your needs.

I hope this will help to decide also to others.

unitminer, Apr 8, 2009 IP