1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone have a backpage (classified ads) promo code?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by popnyc, Jul 12, 2008.

If I find one I will post, looking for a promotional code for backpage classified ad posting.

popnyc, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  2. multimastery

multimastery Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anyone gotten good response with paid advertising on backpage?

multimastery, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  3. jimcass

jimcass Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone have any updated codes? The BAILOUT and THOMAS codes no longer work.

jimcass, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  4. cosmos11

cosmos11 Peon

Best Answers:
    there's a backpage promo code posted here: http://www.freeclassifiedsites.net/backpage-promotional-code.html. not sure how old it is

cosmos11, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  5. hushdirectory

hushdirectory Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes! Just use a new email address if you have posted on Backpage in the past and use this link to receive 10% off of any upgrade purchase such as a sponsor ad. <a href="http://www.backpage.com/51996267">Free Classifieds</a>

hushdirectory, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  6. Loni

Loni Peon

Best Answers:
    I just published the new BackPage Promo Code on my web site which is specifically designed for affiliate marketers and webmasters who want to promote their products, services and web sites in the BackPage Classifieds. I am keeping the promotional codes up-to-date on the site and adding other BackPage discounts as they become available. By using the currently available discounts and promo codes in combination, advertisers can actually save as much as 60% off the already low sponsored ad rates.

Visit my home page for current and accurate BackPage Promo Codes (in my profile contact info). I keep this site updated on a regular basis and immediately publish new promotional codes as they are released.

I don't sell anything on this site and you won't find bogus promo codes. There is also a blog with tips for affiliates and webmasters to help make the most of your BackPage advertising experience. Please leave a comment if you find something on the site useful.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
    Loni, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  7. pluto459

pluto459 Active Member

Best Answers:
    whats the link to your site?
    pm me with it

pluto459, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  8. Loni

Loni Peon

Best Answers:
    The old promo code "affiliate09" is still working as of 1/28/10 but it is due to expire soon. I'll keep my blog updated with the latest discounts and promo codes.

BackPage is aggressively expanding their operations and recently added another 13 cities to their listings, giving them over 300 cities and locations served for the United States and Canada. Their Alexa ranking is climbing very fast. As of 1/28 they are #239 in the United States and #1000 in Canada. A Google pagerank (for BackPage.com) of #6 doesn't hurt either.

Loni, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  9. Loni

Loni Peon

Best Answers:
    The current BackPage promo code is 2010thanks but it is due to expire in June, 2010. I closely track all valid BackPage promo codes and will keep them updated for everyone to see.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
    Loni, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  10. Loni

Loni Peon

Best Answers:
    UPDATE: The BackPage promo code 2010thanks has been extended and is good at least through September 2010. As always, I'll publish updates with legitimate promotional codes as they become available.

Loni, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  11. Loni

Loni Peon

Best Answers:
    NEW 25% PROMO CODE: A new 25% promotional code has been released for BackPage.com sponsored ads. This new promo code "BPCARES" is valid through December 31, 2010 and may be used for an unlimited number of sponsored ads. A number of significant changes have been implemented at BackPage.com so take a look at my blog for more details.

Loni, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  12. Loni

Loni Peon

Best Answers:
    The latest Backpage (2011) promo code is 10Discount, good for 10% discount off sponsored listings and auto reposts, both locally and nationally. This is good through 3/31/11. Lots of changes are happening at Backpage so stay tuned.

Loni, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  13. exoticpublishing

exoticpublishing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Does anyone have a recent promo code for backpage?

exoticpublishing, Feb 15, 2016 IP