1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone else have experience of this scammer?

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by mrkidd85, Jan 17, 2015.

Hello! I have recently had some dealings with a thoroughly shady character by the name of Simon Macbeth (1-to-1 Web Design, Addicted to Treacle, Simon Naylor...). I have seen things about him on here before -

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/1-5-years-established-hosting-company-for-sale.2204720/

I have recenly dealt with him in a different matter, but have created a website about him that will hopefully lead some people not to falling into the same trap. If anyone has dealings with him, I would appreciate your help, either in writing about what he did or tweeting/facebooking about him.

http://www.simonmacbeth.co

Thanks

mrkidd85, Jan 17, 2015 IP
  2. Postedhere

Postedhere Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what did he do to you?

Postedhere, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  3. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What did he do? Share the experience.

JEET, Jan 21, 2015 IP
  4. mrkidd85

mrkidd85 Member

Best Answers:
    To me. I moved into his house back in September as a tenant, and I started to find out about his scams both on and off line. I decided to move out at the end of October when my month was up, and had proof of text messages he had sent threatening me and going into my room when I was out without my permission. Although I had all this and the house was unlivable, I am being taken to court for over £2000. My housemates at the time also left and are also being taken to court. One of the housemates, a 20 year old girl, was thrown out on the streets without notice.

I also had a chinese housemate who lived there for 3 or 4 days while I was there. She was threatened by him as well, but he text me saying he was going to change the locks if I didn't return the key and charge me £175, she got the same text but telling her it would be £350.

What he did to me was miniscule to everything else he's done, but the council, police and other authorities have done nothing to protect people who live in their city. It's a joke.

mrkidd85, Feb 4, 2015 IP