1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anybody ever got a hop or sale from Go articles.com?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by affiliatenewbie, Feb 22, 2008.

1. originator

originator Peon

Best Answers:
    Websites like Ezine & Goarticles etc. are good for backlinks and promoting your own website.
    Why? Because the most visitors on these websites are people who searches for articles they can use on them own blog/website.

Sometimes Google will pick up your article on Ezine/Goarticles and potential visitors will maybe clicking on your affiliate link, but it is better to have your own blog/website (you can do the SEO etc.).

What you can do is, make a blog/website about any kind of product you want to promote. Write a introduction article (make people greedy!) on Ezine or Goarticles and put your blog/website link in the article. So when people visit your article on Ezine or Goarticles they will click on the url to your website (if they are interested for more information). Then when they like your blog/website (if you have made a good sales blog/website with different products on it) you can earn more money than writing articles on Ezine or Goarticles.

originator, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  2. snotb4ll

snotb4ll Peon

Best Answers:
    I've had some good luck with articles.

I tested for months to see which article directories got me the most traffic. The places I tested and tracked for traffic where....

GoArticles.com, Ezinearticles.com, Buzzle.com, ArticleBase.com, SearchWarp.com, ArticleAlley.com and Amazines.com.

After testing and writing article after article for about 5 months I got up to about 1.5k per month from just article writing not sure if thats good or not but thats what I was able to do. The type of products I was promoting dealt with Internet Marketing, and Making Money Online, and I tested the acne niche also.

My top article sites which got the most traffic where in order

1) Ezinearticles.com
    2) Buzzle.com *Note sites 1 and 2 where almost dead even for traffic.
    3) ArticeBase.com *Note a lot of my articles here jumped to the top of Google
    4) ArticleAlley.com
    5) SearchWarp.com
    6) Amazines.com
    7) GoArticles.com

After testing I now submit my articles to just 3 places Ezinearticles, Buzzle, and ArticleBase. The only thing I do not like is that Buzzle only allows you to submit 1 article at a time until it is approved. They also have some new rules for submitting articles (basically you can only submit your article here and no where else according to their rules or they will ban your account).

These 3 sites alone are where more then 85% of my sales came from.

Hope this information helps you out in your marketing efforts.

Chris

snotb4ll, Feb 20, 2009 IP
  3. fisalnk

fisalnk Peon

Best Answers:
    searcwrap gives some traffic....

fisalnk, Feb 20, 2009 IP
  4. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I haven't got much traffic from GoArticles either. I only use directories for pure SEO purposes and exposure.

evelinawilliams007, Feb 20, 2009 IP
  5. livinglegendent

livinglegendent Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally have been using ezine and buzzle. I like them both, but Ive gotten more hits off my ezine than buzzle.

livinglegendent, Feb 20, 2009 IP
  6. BlogSalesman

BlogSalesman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buzzle has given me more traffic (you can submit up to 3 at a time there) than any other article directory. I like Ezine, Buzzle, Amazines. ArticlesBase is nice because they approved real quick.

Check out the link in my sig, they send to 3700+ article directories for free.

BlogSalesman, Feb 20, 2009 IP
  7. Andrian

Andrian Peon

Best Answers:
    If I could make two points of clarification. 1. Articlesbase at PR5 still allows anchor tagged links that are "dofollow" i just checked. Goarticles ranks at PR6 just like EzineArticles, but if you are looking for reads and distribution submit your article to every database there is as long as you don't care about links. There is even software that will help you do the job right.

Andrian, Feb 21, 2009 IP
  8. Stephen White

Stephen White Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articlesbase links are all Nofollow.

Stephen White, Feb 21, 2009 IP