1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does any one have "UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLES of DESIGN" - ebook

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by praveen7585, Jun 22, 2009.

Hi all,

I just entered a design Contest in Contest Forum and thought that I had submitted a great design. But, I lOST! :confused:

The contest owner at the time of announcing the result, appreciated the winner:mad: and told that he followed the principles of design! ? :confused:

That is when i realized that there is something that I was missing and this was it!

On further researching I found out that there is one book called "Universal Principles of Design," by William Lidwell, Kritina Holden and Jill Butler, and that this book is a guide to Fundamentals to design. Also, it was mentioned in many places that this is a must read for anyone who aspires to be a designer.

I tried searching for a free PDF download copy of "Universal principles of design" but could not find any. :(

Could any one please let me know more about this book and Please help me with a free PDF copy if you have one. I would be really greatful to you.

Thanks,
    Praveen.

praveen7585, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  2. praveen7585

praveen7585 Peon

Best Answers:
    Someone please help me with the regard to the above post.

Please let me know if you have even the smallest idea about the book "Universal principles of design".

Please Please Please :)

I would be grateful to you if you provide me with the e-book.

praveen7585, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  3. neu

neu Guest

Best Answers:
    never heard of it and i've been designing for 10 years... maybe i should find a copy myself!!?! ;)

neu, Sep 2, 2010 IP