1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does any change in the server require a change in the console

Discussion in 'Google' started by unipaper, May 16, 2020.

Hi, our site was recently moved to a new server with a different IP due to upgrades and the need for more resources
    Now my question is, I have already introduced the site to the console using the possibility of registering a site with Doman. Do I have to do these things again from zero to one hundred after changing the server?

unipaper, May 16, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    No, the server is irrelevant. What matters is your domain name and your content.

sarahk, May 17, 2020 IP
  3. Winning Vision

Winning Vision Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have some changes or additional new content pages within the website pages you can use the search console to request an indexation for your pages.

Winning Vision, May 18, 2020 IP
  4. unipaper

unipaper Peon

Best Answers:
    No, I introduced the site from the Domain properties section and moved the same site to the new server, so there is no need to re-register on the Google console? it's true ?

unipaper, May 19, 2020 IP
  5. LewisH95

LewisH95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When the Administration Server starts, it reads the domain’s configuration files, including config.xml file and any subsidiary configuration files referred to by the config.xml file and uses the data to instantiate the following MBean trees in memory:
    A read-only tree of Configuration MBeans that contains the current configuration of resources that are on the Administration Server.
    An editable tree of all Configuration MBeans for all servers in the domain.
    Note: The Administration Server also instantiates a Runtime MBean tree and a DomainRuntime MBean tree, but these are not used for configuration management.
    To initiate a configuration change, you do the following:
    Obtain a lock on the current configuration.
    Make any changes you desire, using the tool of your choice (the Administration Console, WLST, the JMX APIs, etc.)
    Save your changes to a pending version of the config.xml file, using the Save button in the Administration Console; using the WLST save command; or using the save operation on the ConfigurationManagerMBean.

LewisH95, May 23, 2020 IP