1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Adsense Do This Too ?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by procrastinator, Mar 24, 2007.

I would like to share my adbrite story with you so you get an idea of what im talking about.
    My first two adbrite cheques were $0.54 & $14 both of which i didnt encash/deposit in the bank as i thought they were of low amount.
    Since then i had set an minimum payment threshold of $500 , consequenlty i wrote to adbrite whether i would get the money which i hadnt encashed
    Does adsense do this too ? if you are unable to encash an cheque do to some reason , will they too not include the amount previously not cashed?

procrastinator, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  2. atulperx

atulperx Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't think so this happens in adsense , if your limit is lower than $ 100 than you have to wait than , if you are not able to cash check they should also wait .

atulperx, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  3. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think AdSense keep a close eye on which checks are cashed and which aren't, so if you lose or fail to pay in a check you have a good chance of getting a duplicate. So AdBrite still have $14.54 of your money which they knowingly refuse to pay. I'd sue them!

CountryBoy, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  4. procrastinator

procrastinator Peon

Best Answers:
    well , ill get get what i can off them and get off adbrite once and for all.
    Ive lowered my payment limit to $100 now, i hope to get the cheque , not let any more advertisers signup with my blog and then ultimately get out of adbrite and look for some other alternative.
    my check to be processed on 4-30-2007 , although im not sure still about getting the 100 odd dollars ive in them (substracting the lost 14 odd) , it still shows me just 20 odd dollars, adbrite ..ummm ummm.
    will keep you guys posted on the cheque thingie.

i hope adsense doesnt do this.

procrastinator, Mar 26, 2007 IP