1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Adsense allow this "$ 0.10 per click" PPC program called Ajiboye.com? Is the program legit?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by MobilePhoneus, May 24, 2014.

I'd really appreciate if anyone of you would shed some light on this: whether or not Adsense allows this PPC affiliate program run by this website called 'www.ajiboye.com.' They use banners and display-ad formats mostly for three programs:

Affiliate Program
    Developer Program
    PPC Program.

So far, I have read good reviews about the program on places like Hubpages and many other websites. They have been mentioned as one of the top PPC affiliate sites around with other like eBay, Amazon etc. A number of spam-review websites have also given the website a high 'trustworthy' ranking and 100% safe by Scamadviser.com.

However, aside from that I am not really sure if it is legit because there seems to be few users' reviews or earning statements about them - I am a take-decisions-based-on-users'-reviews kind of a guy here. Or maybe I didn't search far enough!

Also if it were legit, I'm uncertain whether Adsense allows it because the website requires you to use banners only (or at least that's what I have found - I joined recently but haven't implemented their affiliate links).

Is the site legit?

If it is, then does Adsense allow it? I registered recently in the program so would like to know if I should go ahead.

I'd really appreciate your help. Thank you for your inputs.

Last edited: May 24, 2014
    MobilePhoneus, May 24, 2014 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    WTF has it got to do with Google adsense?

Agent000, May 24, 2014 IP