1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does adcenter like squeeze page?

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by mintoz, Jul 4, 2011.

Can I use adcenter to promote a squeeze page or sales page? What is the adcenter policy? What I should not do to avoid the account being banned?

My adwords account was banned and I don't want it happen again to my adcenter account.

By the way, can you suggest more other ads programs that allow the promotion of squeeze page and sales pages?

mintoz, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  2. rs.rathnaraj

rs.rathnaraj Peon

Best Answers:
    Adcenter also started to follow quality score like what google has. Adcenter also started to ban the affiliate sites which are not having good quality score. Adcenter is checking relevance with the keywords you used with the adcopy and the landing page. If the relevance is not there your quality score will get reduced and at one stage your account will be get banned.

rs.rathnaraj, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  3. mintoz

mintoz Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is the adcenter policy? Anyone can give me a link to see that? Thanks

mintoz, Jul 10, 2011 IP
  4. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Editorial Guidelines for Adcenter.

The best thing to do is actually follow Google Adwords guidelines. They are very similar to each other and it's best to follow the industry leader's rules. This way, you should be covered for all.

Adcenter has always had a quality score, they just didn't show it until recently. Pretty much all PPC services work the same way.

Lucid Web Marketing, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  5. JohnHem

JohnHem Peon

Best Answers:
    It is ok to use PPC for squeeze pages. You just need to be really careful to follow the rules - need T&C page, Privacy Page etc. and what you say in the ad needs to be in the destination url also

JohnHem, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  6. etsuser

etsuser Peon

Best Answers:
    Lucid has given you a good link.... i can not post a link here. you can go to search engine bing and easily type adcenter policies you will get many links. it is better read their guidelines before appling for it.

etsuser, Apr 18, 2012 IP