1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does adcenter directly support Live search only, or MSN.com also?

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by didjital1, Sep 13, 2006.

I signed up for adcenter to try it out.. so far after a day being approved none of my keywords show on LIVE search or MSN.com search.

Whats the story here? Support says give it more time.. how the much more damn time do they need?
    SEMrush
    MSN or any advertising pages never say that AdCenter directly shows ads on MSN.com itself.. Live search I could care less about so pleaes if anyone knows that it does serve the msn.com searches too please let me know.

I'm still waiting for my day old approved ads to even show on anything.. grrr.

didjital1, Sep 13, 2006 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Bundy

Bundy Active Member

Best Answers:
    It serves both automatically.
    As for the approval, it takes some time.

Bundy, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  3. macnesa23

macnesa23 Peon

Best Answers:
    i agree with bundy.....love the pic.......but yeah any ads on msn.com will be shown on live...approval time kinda sucks i also agree

macnesa23, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  4. MadCenter

MadCenter Peon

Best Answers:
    seriously... approval time is harsh, it's getting better but what's with that automated rejection? that's gotta be fixed.. huh Peg?

MadCenter, Sep 18, 2006 IP