1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you want to know what the true islam is ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by miss-java, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quite a peaceful reaction from one who is content with the religion of peace ;)

Arnie, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  2. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is true that some people just do not get it when others try to respect them. I only respect those who respect me and if you cannot respect others do not expect others to respect you. I think that is fair ;):cool:

jaree, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  3. Xitanto

Xitanto Peon

Best Answers:
    I need another rep point so I can give inferno3387 a red.

Xitanto, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  4. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is so disrespectful of true happenings and observations? This has nothing to do with respect.

I do respect people as people but not every spirit behind them.

Arnie, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  5. miss-java

miss-java Banned

Best Answers:
    mekka is not god allah is the only god for this world and mekka is the centre where all muslims direct their faces to when they are praying and mekka has a stone from paradise whither you believe it or not and if you are so bad guy you can't see mekka or the holy qur_an 's papers , there is a story of a woman she was a muslim but she was so bad she was hurting people when she was going to mekka she couldn't see mekka she was seeing a white thing even when she was trying to touch it she couldn't see any thing and when she was trying to tead the holy qur_an she couldn't see the letters this is a true story about that woman her son told the people about it, when you wanna pray you can't pray any where you have to direct your face to mekka we don't pray to mekka to the stone we pray to allah.

miss-java, Aug 2, 2006 IP
  6. miss-java

miss-java Banned

Best Answers:
    we don't worship mekka, mekka is a holy place

7. miss-java

miss-java Banned

Best Answers:
    it's like church do you worship church or god, do you worship cross or god you do believe in cross and it's holy for you, do you worship cross

8. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    The cross is a pagan worship. The word that many people use for cross is "Stau-ros". This original Greek word means "tree or stake".

Read this:

Why True Christians Do Not Use the Cross in Worship

THE cross is loved and respected by millions of people. The Encyclopædia Britannica calls the cross “the principal symbol of the Christian religion.” Nevertheless, true Christians do not use the cross in worship. Why not?

An important reason is that Jesus Christ did not die on a cross. The Greek word generally translated “cross” is stau·ros′. It basically means “an upright pale or stake.” The Companion Bible points out: “[Stau·ros′] never means two pieces of timber placed across one another at any angle . . . There is nothing in the Greek of the [New Testament] even to imply two pieces of timber.”

In several texts, Bible writers use another word for the instrument of Jesus’ death. It is the Greek word xy′lon. (Acts 5:30; 10:39; 13:29; Galatians 3:13; 1 Peter 2:24) This word simply means “timber” or “a stick, club, or tree.”

Explaining why a simple stake was often used for executions, the book Das Kreuz und die Kreuzigung (The Cross and the Crucifixion), by Hermann Fulda, states: “Trees were not everywhere available at the places chosen for public execution. So a simple beam was sunk into the ground. On this the outlaws, with hands raised upward and often also with their feet, were bound or nailed.”

The most convincing proof of all, however, comes from God’s Word. The apostle Paul says: “Christ by purchase released us from the curse of the Law by becoming a curse instead of us, because it is written: ‘Accursed is every man hanged upon a stake [“a tree,” King James Version].’” (Galatians 3:13) Here Paul quotes Deuteronomy 21:22, 23, which clearly refers to a stake, not a cross. Since such a means of execution made the person “a curse,” it would not be proper for Christians to decorate their homes with images of Christ impaled.

There is no evidence that for the first 300 years after Christ’s death, those claiming to be Christians used the cross in worship. In the fourth century, however, pagan Emperor Constantine became a convert to apostate Christianity and promoted the cross as its symbol. Whatever Constantine’s motives, the cross had nothing to do with Jesus Christ. The cross is, in fact, pagan in origin. The New Catholic Encyclopedia admits: “The cross is found in both pre-Christian and non-Christian cultures.” Various other authorities have linked the cross with nature worship and pagan sex rites.

Why, then, was this pagan symbol promoted? Apparently, to make it easier for pagans to accept “Christianity.” Nevertheless, devotion to any pagan symbol is clearly condemned by the Bible. (2 Corinthians 6:14-18) The Scriptures also forbid all forms of idolatry. (Exodus 20:4, 5; 1 Corinthians 10:14) With very good reason, therefore, true Christians do not use the cross in worship.

Cheap SEO Services, Aug 2, 2006 IP
  9. miss-java

miss-java Banned

Best Answers:
    in our story christ did not die allah took him and he's there with allah, allah made some one look just like him and then jews killed him on a cross and they thought it's jesus christ and we have (aia) part of our holy qur_an talk about this

10. miss-java

miss-java Banned

Best Answers:
    we believe in jesus and we love him so much because he was a prophet as mohammed ( peace be upon him ) and we believe in mary ( mariam in our holy qur_an) and we know that she was a virgir, and she is a very good woman all muslims know that

11. miss-java

miss-java Banned

Best Answers:
    i have to translate what you have written there but i understood a little, i'm not so good in english

12. miss-java

miss-java Banned

Best Answers:
    do you believe in jesus as a god or son of a god

13. miss-java

miss-java Banned

Best Answers:
    ?????? that question was for you cheap seo services, i really don't know that's why i asked that question

14. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    I go by what the Bible says and it says the Jesus is the son of God. Does this differ from you view?

Cheap SEO Services, Aug 2, 2006 IP
  15. miss-java

miss-java Banned

Best Answers:
    well yeah becuase I have (aia) in qur_an it says

by the name of allah

Say 'He is ALLA, the One!, ALLAH the independent and Besought of all, HE begets not, nor , is HE begotten, And there is none like unto HIM

and in our qur-an it says that jesus chris is not the son of allah

16. miss-java

miss-java Banned

Best Answers:
    he was prophet as mohammed, we like mohammed very much but we don't say he is the son of allah, he was a human like us but allah sent him to tell people that there is a god for this world and it is allah ,

17. frankcow

frankcow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a good Muslim friend that I discuss the Bible with regularly. He now understands and agrees that Jesus is indeed the son of God.

Muslims don't like the sound of this becuase they think it means that God had relations with a mortal woman, but this is not the case. Muslims agree that we are all children of God, but both Adam and Jesus are called sons of God because they were created without the involvement of a human father - directly by God himself

frankcow, Aug 2, 2006 IP
  18. sean_restonva

sean_restonva Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey Jareeullah....
    I appreciate and respect the answers you have provided to my questions, but I have to disagree with you on most of them. My problem with Muslim community is not with the Islam itself, but with its followers.

I have seen 9 year old girls get married in the 20th century. Would anyone on their right mined do that today? I wouldn’t, it’s not right, they had to do it back then because it was a tradition, it was part of life. Girls and Women didn’t have an equal right among others in the society. Back then it was ok to do it. But why do some people still do that?

Why do people commit crimes and say Islam allows them to do it. Today people are killing each other just because, they have no reason. I look at every Muslim country, and every single one of them have problems with the rest of the world, and in particular with the west, why is that? I think it’s because, the ideology and the mentality that is in place in the Muslim countries, are not applicable here, we do not except them. A Muslims life would require everyone to go back in time. I have Muslim friends, they are all good people, but they know that their religion is not for today, its time has past. They are all Muslims by name, but inaction they are not. Both girls and guys. Let’s face it, Islam time is past. Time to move one and improve and grown, and as long as you don’t want to believe this whole heartedly, and just say that Islam is working, you will not get too far. I’m sorry if you I have offended you with some of my words, but none of your reasons and answers to my questions are justified for me and I can not except them. I have lived in Muslim society, I great grandfather was a Muslim, and I know how it is.

sean_restonva, Aug 2, 2006 IP
  19. sean_restonva

sean_restonva Guest

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

20. sean_restonva

sean_restonva Guest

Best Answers:
    :mad: [​IMG]

is anyone surprised by this???