1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you want to know what the true islam is ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by miss-java, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    DO hijacking keeps us from being hateful When shit hits the fan ... just change the topic for a moment, and then get right back to the mud slining. It's the recipe to a good forum :D

Blogmaster, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  2. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    oh you edited and added - for a moment I freaked out with so much new stuff apearing when I quoted you heh

Blogmaster, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  3. Shah Bandar

Shah Bandar Peon

Best Answers:
    Check the history before we talk about this...Not only Arab countries, but Europe will still be in the Dark Age and you won't be here right now if it is not because of the Islam that you hate so much....

Shah Bandar, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  4. Shah Bandar

Shah Bandar Peon

Best Answers:
    You mean this?

O you who believe, obey God and His messenger, and do not turn away from him while you have heard. (8:20)

Which messenger you're talking about? there are hundreds and probably thousands of messengers in the history, and there are many of them right now, and there will be more in the future....So which messenger you're talking about?

5. Shah Bandar

Shah Bandar Peon

Best Answers:
    So, use the same logic, should I hate all the American people for what happened in Japan, Vietnam, middle east and many other countries for those innocent people who were killed?

Put religion at the side, nobody is actually fighting for god, they are actually fighting for their countries and their leaders. The only difference is, one got a weapon that can be controlled by a computer and make an attack from 100 KM while the other can't do that..so they have to do it the hard way...they do suicide bombing...

you're angry with Muslims because many innocent people were killed, what made you think they are not angry with you when their husbands, wives, and children were killed?

Just because you're wearing a uniform with a high-tech weapon never mean you're the good guy while the other guy is a bad guy...

remember, a terrorist to you is a hero to someone else and vice versa...

6. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Someone's playing the all card again :rolleyes:

GTech, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  7. Shah Bandar

Shah Bandar Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, good point, so you bombed the whole city because Pearl Habour was attacked by the Japanese Army?

So, tell me Will, using the same logic, if you think because of Pearl Harbour was attacked and every Japanese let it be soldiers or citizen should be responsible for that attack, what made you think suicide bombers can't have the same "mentality" as you??

8. Shah Bandar

Shah Bandar Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not asking for sympathy, in fact I don't need a sympathy from someone like you who only know how to use a "hadith" that people have rejected and think you win the case..and yeah...you will come out with a verse from a Koran written by a guy from some of the "so called" sects, and when someone says the translation is wrong, you would say we are "manipulating the meaning" or "deceiving"...that is damn stupid...manipulating a meaning in dictionary? fool! Just because an author use the word "A" in his book doesn't mean there is only one meaning for the word "A"... Just because I am using the word "gay" in my testimonial for you doesn't mean I am saying you're a "homosexual" person (I can't do anything if your mind is so corrupted). Anyway, an idiot who choose to remain as an idiot will still be an idiot no matter how hard you try to teach them...Its true for the blind followers of any of the religion out there as much as it true for people who think they "know everything"....

...IF you think a Christian has the right to be Catholic or Protestant, what made you think other can't?

Just because you're an idiot, you can't expect other people to be an idiot too, am I right?

Anyway, as far as I know, even the people who are spending their lifetime trying to understand the true meaning of words in Koran (as it its a classic and not the main spoken dialect of that time) still having hard time doing so and yet people like "GTech" already know the whole things and the meaning for every single word in Koran..Wow! He is a genius!!!

9. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    huh??? Dude dont post while you are drunk...:D

The Webmaster, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  10. Shah Bandar

Shah Bandar Peon

Best Answers:
    No, dude..I do yoga instead of drinking alcohol... :)

P/s: Anyway, when I said "Islam" and "muslim", I am not talking about the "Islam" what majority of the people like you are thinking right now...I am talking about Muslims of the time of people like Ibn Sinar, Arabi etc that learnt philosophy etc, which what many muslims countries these days banned. In fact the execution, of philosophers / great muslim thinkers and with the introduction of hadith that brought Islam to where it is now...I won't be angry if you say the Islam today is not the Islam hundreds of years ago..But never say Islam is "rubbish" and all muslims are the same...Believe me, there are still Muslims these days who read "allegory of the cave" etc...Its just that we are not allowed to challenge those sects that will stone us to death if they find out that we are trying to go against them.

11. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    I do, but will you keep drinking and.....posting??

The Webmaster, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  12. Shah Bandar

Shah Bandar Peon

Best Answers:
    I never drink. What made you think I was drunk? Cause I said Islam brought Europe out of their Medieval period?

13. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I guess that backs up the theory again.

Why would the US support French colonialism in one instance and not in another?

Becasue in the second it was Communism that threatened it.

MattUK, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  14. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Whoa there buddy... there were quite a few other differences between Algeria and Vietnam.

The French pulled out of Vietnam when we went in to protect South Vietnam.

We weren't "supporting French Colonialism" in Vietnam -- we were part of what ended French Colonialism in Vietnam.

Will.Spencer, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  15. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A messenger is just a messenger, like your mohamed and is nothing more, and what are you going to do if the messenger brings you a false messages, document etc..? You'd rather confirm back with the sender, right? But you don't have that feature. - You still obey the messenger?

Since we received the Son of God we're not in a need for any messengers about this case.

Who is more important...
    1. ... the one who send a message?
    2. ... the one who carries it?
    3. ... or the one who receives it?

I'd say the first and third, or a direct realtionship with God.
    Do you have it? You can if not ... with Jesus and the Holy Ghost ...

Arnie, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  16. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:

Could you explain this to me, because I got the impression that the bulk of political/philosophical thought came from Aristotle/Plato and his likes...which eventually evolved into the enligtenment, which had very little to do with religion.

Things like 'common law' actually existed prior to chrisitianity existence in europe....

So I don't understand the premise of this comment....?

Rick_Michael, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  17. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's my point, if it wasn't for Communist involvement you wouldn't have gone in. I'm sure if it had been a Communist uprising in Algeria once the French left then the US would have intervened in some capacity.

MattUK, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  18. Shah Bandar

Shah Bandar Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by my "muhammad"? ... Anyway, I don't care who the messenger is, infact, there are many of them right now that keep on enlightening me all the time..What I care is their message... If a drug addict is to tell me don't do drug, it is bad thing... I gonna listen to him..for me, it is an enlightening god words spoken through/by a man ....He is not asking me to go and kill people, instead he asked me not to do drug which is something good not only for me but other mankinds aswell and he is telling me through his experiences. You see, my religion is based on "logic" and not just a "blind faith"...

I would say none of it but the message itself...

Can I ask you a question? Who is Jesus? have you seen him before? What prove do you have that he is the son of god? god has son? Did he claimed himself to be the son of god?

You see, the god that you understand god can only be communicated by having faith in Jesus or the Holy Ghost..

But the god that I understand, you can find everywhere, in any religion...let it be Islam, Jews, Christianity, Hinduism or Buddhism...if your heart is sincere in finding the light, you will get the light...You see, the god that I understand loves everyone and not racist... the only problem is when people argue "your god is wrong and my god is the right one", when people claimed something like this, problem will arise and its my duty to "kill" it before it gets worse...

You see, you called youself a Christian and a Christian should know that we must love everyone, even our enemies and not go around talking bad about other people religion and say bad about other people...You got what I mean? I hardly see you as a Christian though that is what you claimed and I am so sorry about that...

Shah Bandar, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  19. Shah Bandar

Shah Bandar Peon

Best Answers:
    You see, thats the difference between the Islam that time and the Islam now, the Islam during that time is based on philosophy, logic, science and faith. But the Islam now is mostly based on "blind faith". For you, "Islam" mean a "club" where people join and take a "character" to be their god.. For me "Islam" mean my relationship with god....for me god is not just an object nor a character, god is everything that has no beginning and end. "logic" and "science" is how we get to know god....we might not be able to know god in a "whole" but we will definitely know something about god..Anyway, it depends what god means to you...If you think your god want you to worship him by doing some rituals, that is your belief...I won't say you're wrong... But for me, in order for me to know god, I need to have more than "faith"..I need to have "knowledge"...

Talking about "religion", what is religion actually?

From Wikipedia: "Religion is a system of social coherence commonly understood as a group of beliefs or attitudes concerning an object"

From this, philisophy itself can be a religion...Physics is a religion.... Everyone who believe in the "law of thermodynamics" is believing in religion.

But is it a must for us to believe in or follow the "law of thermodynamics" as much is it a must for us to follow religion like Islam, Christian, Hinduism, or Buddhism and more? Well, I don't think it is a must....

What I am trying to say in this thread is, just because we know Einstein's theory of relavity doesn't mean we have to discredit Newton's theory of gravity...

Some people say we don't need Einstein's theory...Some people say Newton's theory is no longer valid... But, have thet forgotten how much both of them have contributed to our life? They can be both right or wrong...but what important is, they are both leading us to the same place that is where we are now and where we are going to be in the future..

Shah Bandar, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  20. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You mean this?

Wasn't that your post?

Jesus said: " and no one comes to the Father except through me"
    Yes, he claimed to be the Son of God.
    He said that we can see him like looking through a milky glas and it becomes clearer and clearer as time goes by.
    Nobody else claimed that before and ever will, whether in Buddhism, Hinduism or Islam.

Are you losing track?

Are you doing any kind of business? I don't think so because I see you're going zig-zag.

We are engaged in spiritual warfare, - on a spiritual realm. We shouldn't engage in physicall war.
    But as the scripture says: "The letters of the law kill" and if someone like the muslim terrorists and its supporters start troubles then they under the law and not God's guidance.
    The scripture says:
    There will be wars and rumour of wars, so don't worry this is not the end of the world yet and it has to happen.

Arnie, Aug 11, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.