1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you want to know what the true islam is ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by miss-java, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shah Bandar

Shah Bandar Peon

Best Answers:
    I wonder why there are so much hatred to Muslims? I would like to ask some people a question, do you know Muhammad? How did you know he married someone called Aishah at the age of 9 and and had sex with her? Who is this Muhammad? Did he really exist?

Ohya, you might want to post some hadith here, talking about hadith.. You spent so much time reading that rubbish called hadith, why not you spend a bit of time reading these articles here:

http://www.free-minds.org/articles.htm#hadith

You see, if you don't really understand "Islam" please act that way. Just because you see a lot of muslims doing something uncivilized it doesn't mean every muslim believe in hadith, go to Mekkah to kiss the black stone or force women to cover their head. If I say majority of muslims are not practising the true Islam, someone like Gtech will say...How can I say they are not practising true Islam when billion of them doing it?? I would like to ask the same question to you .. How can the biggest religion be wrong when billion of people practising it? You see, just because you're angry of those Sunni Shi'te you can't point your finger to every single muslim in this world...

Shah Bandar, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  2. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Zarul its not against individuals or people but agasinst the spirit they(and perhaps you) follow.
    As i stated in another post. There are very nice people too, but ...

As God says, by your fruits I'll know you.
    Now, one billion muslims ans soooo little fruits.
    Arab and muslim countries were better of before islam started.

Arnie, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

No. Do you have any pictures?

Mia, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

And French.

Mia, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  5. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So why didn't the US get involved in Algeria?

MattUK, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  6. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    Lest we forget, it was a democrat that started the Vietnam war...

Henny, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  7. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is that your site?

What about Obeying the Messenger?
    "Whoever obeys the messenger has obeyed God; ... "

I fall down before the postman every time when he brings the checks :D or else he wouldn't hand them over to me. Is that enough obedience?
    Do I realize that a messenger has some power over something that is not his?

Arnie, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  8. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    No plan...

"Deciding when to get involved in foreign crises is a major dilemma for the United States since the Cold War ended, Rice said. If the United States becomes embroiled in a series of small crises without first formulating a policy on when and why it will get involved, she predicted a "complete unraveling of American support" for interventions anywhere. The European Community also has been "more hindrance than help, " she said. In that body, "collective responsibility means no one is responsible."

Condoleezza Rice while Stanford Provost back in 96 at a UN conference.

This was back in 1996 btw. Someone else was in charge back then. They made no effort to move forward either. Me thinks it might behoove the UN to step up to the plate, given their exhaulted king kofi is from where? Perhaps he should start cleaning up the mess by taking the lead.

Ouch...

Mia, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

And a Republican that got us out. AC's buddy... Tricky Dick!

Mia, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  10. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Huh? What's that in answer to? Or are you just posting random text?

Try reading up on a bit of history

Algeria

Truman Doctrine - set in montion the US's interventionalist poicy whenever a country was under threat of being taken over by communists. Effectively a war by proxy between the USA and USSR over 3rd world battlegrounds

MattUK, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    You asked a question. I answered it. How does that type of exchange work in your world? Are you saying you want me to talk down to you?

Mia, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  12. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    About Algeria - 1954-62

Quoting policy formulated in 1996, does that really make sense to you?

MattUK, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  13. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    You never stated whether you were speaking the past tense of the present. This is my fault. I should have remembered that liberals dwell on the past, which they continually re-write.

Mia, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  14. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I thought the clue might lie in the fact that the thread had been talking about the Vietnam war since the previous page. I'll make sure I spell it out next time.
    As you succinctly put it ;)

MattUK, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  15. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    Give me a minute, since my history is flawed, but wasn't conflicts like Algeria(just a repeat of an earlier) why the French dropped out of NATO?

The French wanted help in an early conflict, and NATO said let the democratic process take place naturally, and the French gave the finger to NATO and left.

So to the French, it was an internal matter(any outside interference would be seen as an attack on French interests), not for any outside help. NATO or UN.

tom <= Memory very foggy, went mountain biking, and feel down a lot yesterday.

Well I've seen replies from people who probly weren't even old enough to remember the 'cold war' talking about America's foreign policy, and criticizing it.

So if we can allow hind-sight as proof "I was right, before I was even born" why not allow for 30 year late decisions.

:p

tom

TommyD, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  16. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    France began to withdraw from NATO in 1959 because De Gaulle didn't agree with it being dominated by the US. He also didn't like the cooperation between the UK and the US and felt France took a back seat. They didn't withdraw completely until 66, 4 years after the Algerian war.

I've never seen any sources regarding France requesting intervention in Algeria, though if it's true I guess it backs up the theory that US wouldn't get involved unless there was a Communist threat

MattUK, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  17. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Umm... HELLO McFly!, the reason there is so much anger towards Muslims is that they keep murdering people. duh!

This isn't exactly rocket science.

Do you see the big lack of outrage towards Buddists? How about Mormons? See the pattern? Grab a clue!

Will.Spencer, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  18. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    LMAO! Will (PBUH) nailed it. Stop blowing shit up and no one will any longer care if your women are subserviant, your kids are sliced up for a holiday, you use rocks to wipe your azzez, etc etc etc...

Henny, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  19. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    I dont see where you stated the Year
    But but but henny, human rights orgs would care if they execute 16 year old girl claiming she was 22...

The Webmaster, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  20. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me retract my statement of what I understood. The politics were too complex (I was not there, so I only have what others wrote about) and a simple post as I did does not encapsulate all the complex stuff.

One thing, another straw, that could have turned France away from NATO's military operations:

"1954-1962 : USA openly supports the anti-French revolt for the independence of Algeria"

This would be a wedge, since I believe France would need approval to redeploy in a large military operation, maybe it didn't want to have to ask.

Another straw, maybe, in that in the France wanted its own nukes, and there might have been an antiproliferation agreement in NATO, and the US refused to help... things start to build up.

tom

-----------------------------

Notice how there are so many conversations here, we are hijacking, a hijacked thread. :)

1. What is true Islam - OP was banned then thread was hijacked.
    2. Who is Jesus - Our savior, or the guy outside mowing my lawn.
    3. Why Hate Muslims At All - Many people rebuke that there is general hate, others say there general hate with good reason.
    4. Algeria - Does it still spell Algeria backwards?

tom :p

TommyD, Aug 10, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.