1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you want to know what the true islam is ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by miss-java, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Apparently Hitler never read the Bible:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=266328&postcount=712

GTech, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  2. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That may be the case, but if we're defining people's relions by what they claim to be rather than what they are then he's a Christian.

MattUK, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  3. GTech

Best Answers:
    You can claim whatever you want. I'm not seeking moral equivalence for justification.

GTech, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  4. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I know I can :)

That makes a change

MattUK, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  5. GTech

Best Answers:
    GTech, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  6. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's difficult to defend Christianty when there are no attacks on it. As I've requested before, if you can link to someone making a generalised attack on Christians because of the actions of a few, then I'll happliy put them in their place fore being a bigot. I'm still waiting though....................

MattUK, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  7. GTech

Best Answers:
    Why would someone who attacks it, defend it? Going for the link card again, eh? Uh oh, Matt's demanding links!

I see it's time for some refresher training on the term bigot.

GTech, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  8. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So you can't provide on then? Surprise surprise. The ever reasonable GTech is criticising me for not defending something that isn't there.

I corrected your post for you too :)

MattUK, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  9. GTech

Best Answers:
    Stand by, I'm watching the attacks on Israel, live, from the people who hide behind women and children. The ones you never have a bad word for. BRB

GTech, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  10. GTech

Best Answers:
    OK, they are through intentionally targeting and attacking civilians. So, you need links (demanding for evidence), which will be followed by (tactical denial). No problem.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=1147467&postcount=277

We note here, that you were concerned with "generalisatios" and went to great extremes to point out what you thought some were. Even bolding "them" in "most of them."

Here, we refer back to that infamous post where you attempted a disclaimer to justify the forthcoming attack on Christianity:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=1146193&postcount=198

Note those broad generalizing terms of "majority" and "many" that you seemed to take great offense to, when you pointed out others doing it.

There ya go Matt. Knock yourself out, literally. Put yourself in your place for being a bigot. ;)

GTech, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  11. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think you'll find I've spoken out against terrorists many times, you just choose to ignore it as it doesn't fit your adgenda

MattUK, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  12. GTech

Best Answers:
    You have! I've noticed several times when backed into a corner, you've spoken out against them by issuing a brutal proclamation like "I don't defend them, but..."

Knock yourself out ;)

GTech, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  13. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I was stating my personal experiece as you well know. It's a fact that many Christians, especially the ultra-enthusiastic ones have been some of the most spiteful people I've ever met. I have a lot more respect for Christians that don't proclaim their religion from the rooftops and actually practice Christianty as it should be rather than using it as something to legitmise their character.

MattUK, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  14. GTech

Best Answers:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=1177136&postcount=325

GTech, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  15. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Can you point out the attack on Cristianty for me please? Either you're being ultra-senstive or maybe you count yourself in the group of people that wear their religion on their sleeve to legitimise themselves?

MattUK, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  16. GTech

Best Answers:
    Say goodnight, Matt. There's no point in tactical denial at this point.

GTech, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  17. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Still no answer ;) So where's the attack on Christianity? I see it as an attack on some bigoted people claiming to be Christian such as yourself ;)

MattUK, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  18. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this is the basis for many of my posts.

Jaree (not diming you out, but it was our conversation) had pointed out, Muslims don't kill. So if doesn't walk like a duck, and doesn't talk like a duck, maybe common sense says it isn't a duck.

Christians have a long history of being marted(the true sense of the word, not killing themselves(suicide is a sin, founded as far back as the Jewish Laws) while killing others(once again another sin, this is murder)), even today we face beheading at other religious hands, so when you hear people murdering for Christ they are not of the faith. They are nut jobs, evident by the fact, no real church promotes murder.

Is it common for Islams Leaders in Masjid's encourage murder? If so then that would be hard the rebuke the accusation that Muslims are murders. Has anyone see this?

The problem lies that people of authority( religious leaders) don't come out and discredit people who do stupid things for themselves(hate, power struggle, etc), but claim God sent them.

WARNING: RECALLING WATERED DOWN TRUE HISTORY, NOT ASKING TO BE FLAMED!!!

The Catholic church 'mentioned' something about killing people with no just cause was murder, and against the bible. The Nazi response was something like, If you don't stay in line with US, then we aren't Catholic, and if we aren't Catholic, you aren't anything to us. Meaning you are next the chambers. So the Catholic Church never excommunicated the leaders of the NAZI party. Something later apologized, by the late Pope John Paul II. The Roman Catholic Church knew the NAZI's were crazy freaks, but chose not to reveal to the world that they weren't, so their claims of being Christians went unchallenged.

So when religious leaders validated stupid people as members of a faith, how are we to realize the truth. They are murders, killing for revenge, hate, and because it is easier than living and trying to understand each other. So maybe we should be holding our religious leaders more accountable, like accessories to crimes after the fact.

tom

TommyD, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  19. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with that 100%, there is too little being done by Muslim religious leaders to condemn the actions of a tiny minority.

MattUK, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  20. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    Tiny minority? Have you been watching the news? Have you seen the massive demonstrations? I would say it is mainstream to at least support the terrorist.

Henny, Aug 4, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.