1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you want to know what the true islam is ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by miss-java, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hitler was not a christian WoW

jaree, Aug 3, 2006 IP
  2. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Christians don't believe in killing Jews. How about Muslims? :rolleyes:

Blogmaster, Aug 3, 2006 IP
  3. Rage

Rage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

how was your trip when u visited Iraq to see everything personally :rolleyes:

Rage, Aug 3, 2006 IP
  4. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It was great. I took a leak on Sean Penn!

lorien1973, Aug 3, 2006 IP
  5. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    When Cain was talking to God at that time there were other people. Just that at that moment the importance is on Cain's conversation with God. That is why Cain has a wife in GENESIS 4:17 when he left, and raise a family. So this an example of the 'people' you mentioned, including his parents, siblings, etc.

tom

TommyD, Aug 3, 2006 IP
  6. [*-AnOnYmOuS-*]

[*-AnOnYmOuS-*] Active Member

Best Answers:
    You guys are shameless. You go on swearing other religions that easily. Don't use toilet paper.. You must be kidding me, do you think we are actually that narrow minded??!

[*-AnOnYmOuS-*], Aug 3, 2006 IP
    dhruvd likes this.
  7. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Agree 100%.

Politics is one thing but this is getting out of hand - IMO.

Crazy_Rob, Aug 3, 2006 IP
  8. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:

Don't generalize, being and African American(my family left 60,000 years ago), we know of no Muslims in our family line.

tom

P.S. Notice I capitalized, Muslims, the lack of your capping is making me wonder if you are just a troll.

I'm getting the play on words here. Not beating you up, but I have heard Muslim religious leaders that non-Muslim people, were dogs, nonexistent, nothing. So when you say "Hatred for none" are you meaning hatred of all those that evaluate to nothing, none, under radical Islamic beliefs?

Just asking...

Note, I'm only up to this post so far, I'm slow to reply, so please wait for me to respond to any flames that start.

NO IT DOES NOT. <== not a an abbreviation, just trying to emphishe the response.

Only one religious organization cries that any actions are a result of religious intolerance. It isn't the bible-thumpers.

Gins. (Sorry misspelling).

Explain Gins?

Because humans are flawed, without evil working its will on us, we would still create evil with our hands. This is why we have the bible. If we were in line, would we need a book that reminds us of all the covenants we couldn't keep our end?

tom

Funny, you seem to naively buy into the idea that if someone says they are Christian, they are.

Jaree, in the bible 1st John or 2nd John (I'm a bible novice) it is explained to us, we can only prove who we are (As Christians) through a few things. One accepting Jesus as our Lord and Savior (yay wages of Sin are gone), and as a result, we love God and all he has done for us. Proof that we love God isn't that we love God, but we love each other.

Do drug dealers love us? Do serial killers love us? No. Therefore you need to not belive what drug-dealers and serial killers tell you.

So stop hanging out with them. Do you need a bible study-buddy? Being a novice too, we could help each other, or maybe I can find you one.

tom

If there is no truth, regardless of it being an anti-Islamic site, you should be able to counter issues/comments.

I haven't seen the site, just that if someone cries foul, they usually can backup their claims. So give this thread some more meat. :)

tom

NO. <== Once again not an abbreviation.

;)

TommyD, Aug 3, 2006 IP
  9. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok thats the same thing i am saying about those who are terrorists they are not muslims. Now those criminals do call themself christian but you are saying they are not its same here those terrorists do call themself muslims but they actually are not following islam so we cannot call them muslims. ;) Get it ...
    I was told not to post here again but i hope its ok because i just did to clarify something good bye for now

jaree, Aug 3, 2006 IP
  10. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    People do stupid things in the name of Islam, and you quickly discount them as not truly being a part of Islam. OK, you said that, you admit you accept that as truth. Then you counter your thinking process by believing those people who claim to be Christian, and due anti-Christian acts, is not contradictory?

I smell a troll here, or someone that ate a lot of paint chips as a child.

:(

My one comment, if he was an exMuslim, you would have killed him. Since free-choice isn't allowed.

Duh!

Now seriously, do you hang out in (exclude this thread ;) ) Muslim bashing circles? So why would you expect to ask Christians to go to that site? Be fair and reasonable.

tom

TommyD, Aug 3, 2006 IP
  11. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just said that to explain everything and i am out of this thread now

jaree, Aug 3, 2006 IP
  12. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Free choice is allowed who said that its not allowed, Quran says that "There is no compulsion in religion" If that was the case then nobody who was ex muslim would be around but since its not so you see some of those stupid guys ;)

jaree, Aug 3, 2006 IP
  13. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    Come on, B.O.M.B., some have said they find your name offensive, yet you still are here, we want to hear you out.

tom

P.S. Catching up to the end of this thread, but for entertainment purposes...
    For those bible-thumpers here, see the face up number and the significance of his Avatar. ;)

TommyD, Aug 3, 2006 IP
  14. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    I think he was slightly mistaken.

To my understanding Aisha was 6 when she was married, and the marriage wasn't consummated for another 3 years. So she was the ripe old age of 9 at the time.

tom

TommyD, Aug 3, 2006 IP
  15. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You know what Tom if you dont go on personal matters it would be looot nicer here. He can name himself whatever he wants you should not have problem with it correct me if i am wrong ;)

jaree, Aug 3, 2006 IP
  16. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    You sound like a Time-ist.

Imagine a world where the written word was only for scholars. So if you write for scholars, for scholars, you get scholarly writings. Meaning that words, phrases and ideas are above the average person. This exists today. The Bible is full of very important information for all of us, and it seems to not be very filtered for today's Censor boards. Because it was meant for very much adults, and educated ones.

No today. We have been blessed with the printing press and Martin Luther. One was the method, and the other was the motive. The Word had to be converted to a level of reading that all ages, and all education levels can grasp. This is one reason for different versions.

(Preparing for the flame responses)

A very popular version is the NIV (New International Version). I don't use this, because I graduated High School. It's reading level is like the 5th grade, and seems very watered down. But still a version I might use for my elementary children if I they had reading difficulties. :p

I read the KJV (King Jame Version). I have been very blessed with the ability not to read the word group of words, but absorb the message. Meaning I dwell on thes, thous, etc. I get the meaning. The KJV has been compared to a 12+ grade reading level, and still it probly doesn't match the level of education scribes had when recording events for the bible.

Just a single facet of why there are different versions of the bible. Some are just like intros, and others have 'motives', and others are for researchers, etc, etc. But all canonized texts are a path to God.

tom

My comment, is you know the answer. Open your mind and heart.

tom

Not ordinary.

Plus you are playing with words. It is the word OF God. As in the Path OF God, the Way Of God, the Way/Path OF God/Salvation.

tom

Have you seen History personally? A retorical question, I know the answer, and was not meant to inflammatory.

tom

I got to the last page finally, and only found one NON-Tom Post. It is this.

I'm kinda confused, wish you quoted me to help refresh my memory.

As for not getting person, the R&P is a section open for us to express ourselves in manors not acceptable out side of it. Meaning we can get personal on our options, and sharing our beliefs and experiences.

tom

I get to the end, and everyone left.

:(

Peace be with you.

TommyD, Aug 3, 2006 IP
  17. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Since noone argued over these points I will take Honor to cross question :)
    So are you trying to say that every woman, that is not muslim, has been molestated on the streets of US, UK, India and other countless countries those are non islamic, since women here do not cover themselves.

On the contarary Rapes and molestation cases are way too high in pure Islamic countries, I have seen a street video from Iran where A woman in Brukha is being sexualy abuse by 4 men..
    So if that is the reason why this happens??

Yes because Islam is truly Men centric Religion, even in conservative religion of Hindu's We have women goddess and wariors like Rani Laksmi bai, and we praise them.
    Most muslims do not treat thier women more than a slave...

Thats so nice of you, but people of your kind are not in majority in Islam...

its not culture of Asia, In india 37% of the whole Women population works in some way. whether in Pakistan the %age is considerably low as its only 11%, even in China its 20.32% and in Japan its 44% as of 2002 servey by a women's Organization I work for. so you can say its culture of muslim countries but not asia.

Yepp!! So long process for women but for men all he has to do is to utter "Talaque" three times.. so good :rolleyes:, and if a woman in countries like Iran, Saudi Arbia dares to do that they stone her to death..

You know what?? You keep saying Islam is not bad, its only people from some countries like Iran, Pakistan, Indonasia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arebia and so on.... but did you realize that these country cover the majority of Muslim population??

Any religion is built on its followers, If followers are corrupt then religion is corrupt. No matter what is written some book or what that religion says.
    and thats the problem with Islam now a days. the followers are making earth hell. and they are so many that getting rid on them is not easy task for anyone
    on the other hand people like you (and I dont know you personally, I know only what you chose to speack on a public forum) are so few that you can count them on fingers... and that is the fact Islam is full of hatred these days, despite whatever you say, in my opinion.

The Webmaster, Aug 3, 2006 IP
  18. Rage

Rage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you are again claiming with proofs..... i am asking for proofs...

Rage, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  19. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure about that?
    http://atheism.about.com/library/quotes/bl_q_AHitler.htm

Hitler was as much of a Christian as Terrorists are Muslims.
    However,
    I define religion by actions and not claims. But if you're going to claim that terrorists are Muslims because of their claims, then surely you have to admit Htler was a Christian as he claimed to be.

MattUK, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  20. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    This would fall under number five:

http://www.6thcolumnagainstjihad.com/PORTIA_P1.htm

GTech, Aug 4, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.