1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you want to know what the true islam is ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by miss-java, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I will tell things about islam I mean ture islam if you have questions about islam just ask and please we all are adults behave your self here and let's respect each other, If you have any questions ask me and I'll try to tell you every thing I know​

miss-java, Aug 1, 2006 IP
    Mong likes this.
  2. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No thanx, it went to far allready.
    Of speaking something beautiful into this religion doesn't change the facts and results we see every day.

Try Jesus, You gonna love him and you gonna be loved.

Arnie, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  3. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a question, a rhetorical one, why do you think we want to know about your propaganda, when most people can make their own observations?

tom

P.S. Don't reply.

TommyD, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  4. Hugeforum

Hugeforum Banned

Best Answers:
    Miss-Java better close this topic and keep the religion clean ;)
    There are many racists who think islam = terror and not jihad !!!

Hugeforum, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  5. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    Hate seems to fuel threads like this. Some boob who goes by "Idiot" tried to red rep me. Get more posts before doing so, since your red resulted only in a grey.

Remember don't listen to the propaganda, make your own observations. :)

tom

TommyD, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  6. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    seems like we got hamas and hezbollah on board
    I got a red too :D :D

so bow down everybody, they are here
    sigh..no more opinions ... democracy ...the end of DP is near too ...:rolleyes:

Arnie, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  7. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

lorien1973, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  8. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lol, that's a nice one
    is that a lesson of true islam?

Arnie, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  9. sean_restonva

sean_restonva Guest

Best Answers:
    hey
    im from a muslim country, but im no muslim myself. here are few questions for you:

why do muslim woman have to cover themselves, but not the muslim men?
    If a man cheats on his wife, he has to pay a fine, but if a woman cheats on his husband, her penalty is death, why is that?

why cannt muslim women work freely, you only see a few muslim women working ?

why is there problems and death where ever there is islamic government in power?

why do muslims think everyone should convert to islam?

why cannt muslim women get divorce from their husbands, only husband can do it?

and my last two questions, How many versions of islam are there? every one claims it to be a good religion? and my last question, why are you trying to defend this religion. Its time has passed. How many more people are you guys going to kill before you relized what you have has expired? its not fair, not even to your own children. Try to look at the world from a new prespective, its much nicer then the dark room that are all the muslims in it.

sean_restonva, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  10. sean_restonva

sean_restonva Guest

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

this is what muslims do to their women, when they cheat on their men. they put them in a hole in the ground. Then with small rocks they beat her to death.

And you want to tell me this is a good religion, you want to tell me that this is a religion of peace??? Please, people are not stupid, at least not on this side of the world, over there, this works but not here...

sean_restonva, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  11. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm, a true muslim must a least once in his lifetime go to "kiss a black stone in mekka", though they are against idolatry. Once asked why they do that some answered because it's from God.

Kiss my dogs ass, they are also from God and alive.:p

Arnie, Aug 1, 2006 IP
    kesmekes likes this.
  12. Didoz

Didoz Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are not funny, atleast respect God, and Mekka, because it seems you don't beleive in God.

Didoz, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  13. frankcow

frankcow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I heard Muslims do not use toilet paper, is that true?
    and that they are reuqired to keep all bodily hair trimmed to the length of a grain of rice?

frankcow, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  14. inferno3387

inferno3387 Banned

Best Answers:
    Crazy Islam people make me sick... Islam is nothing but BULL... It is a religion of nothing but hatred... Why do they murder people for something the person didnt commit? They killed a 16 year old girl for getting raped, and she was forced...:mad:

Maybe one day all the muslims will commit suicide in one big car bomb over there so we dont have to worry about their $hit anymore!:)

inferno3387, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  15. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    what's with this islam threads popping out everyday ... it is getting boring seeing this threads when I click on new posts ....

iatbm, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  16. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Everybody here... This is another example where stupid muslims who do not know anything about islam try to get some popularity or i dont know what in the hell are they trying to get by starting these kind of threads and running away:mad: Anyway i can answer all of your serious questions so i will start with these...

im from a muslim country, but im no muslim myself. here are few questions for you:

why do muslim woman have to cover themselves, but not the muslim men?
    OK as all of you know that women are weak i am talking about the sense of strength and power here. Now if a hearted man is walking in a street and he finds a very beutifull girl who's body is awesome:D He start messing with her and she gets in trouble for nothing.... Now if the same girl had covered most of her body mainly those parts which attract men she would be safe from that guy. So thats why women have to cover themself. Now let me clarify this men have to be respectfull too they are not allowed to loooooook to women with bad intention in mind and they should also not show up the attractive parts of their body but now if some girl see a man attractive she cannot get him in trouble and all she can do is express her feelings or may be even ask the man for marriage or whatever but she cannot get the man in trouble Right????? That is the reason women only have to cover themself and muslim man should have respect of woman in his eye.....
    If a man cheats on his wife, he has to pay a fine, but if a woman cheats on his husband, her penalty is death, why is that?
    There is no fine for a man to pay if he cheats his wife. Please do some research there is no such thing as fine. If you fell in love with other girl or you want to marry her all you have to do is either divorce the other one or kindly ask her permission. Woman cheats the man there is no penalty of death in islam that is totally wrong. In those countries like iran,iraq,pakistan or few other countries that is culture of those countries that they cannot bear their womens to cheat... African islamic countries for example you will not find this in those countries i have liven in sera leon for 1 year and have seen lot of cases like that in which nothing happened other then marriage broke appart. I have lived in pakistan for more then 24 years have seen lot of cases like that nothing happened other then some little mess which didnt take somebodys life. So that is the cultural part of the country and their weaknesses. Now if you ask me that if my wife whom i love most will cheat on me i would definietly feel bad but i wont kill her.
    why cannt muslim women work freely, you only see a few muslim women working ?
    Who said that??? That is also part of the countries culture which is changing and is very good. I had 45% women in my company in pakistan and none of them had any problem. I have seen lot of women working in saudi arabia i have never been to iran so i dont know about that. Here in US and europe you will see lot of muslim woman working... Now go to china you will see very few woman working there why? Not because of islam because of culture and in India you will see very few woman working not because of islam part of culture same in nepal,srilanka and loooot of other countries... Guys that is culture of ASIA.

why is there problems and death where ever there is islamic government in power?
    Do you see any problem in saudi arabia the leader of islamic countries do you see problems in other islam educated countries which are developed. However now if somebody invade any country doesnt matter if it is islam or non islamic you will see problems for sure....

why do muslims think everyone should convert to islam?
    Every religion want that if thats not the case why are they trying to make more curches and trying to tell others about their religion on tv radio and everywhere....

why cannt muslim women get divorce from their husbands, only husband can do it?
    Not true at all muslim women can first request for divorce and if no success they can sign a (khula in islamic language :D) It is equivalent to divorce now this is also where culture is involved... It is not seen good in Asia if women do that and asia includes china,india,srilanka and lot of other non muslim countries.

and my last two questions, How many versions of islam are there?
    There are 72 versions and the difference is only in sharia law. Quran and hadith is same for every one... This is where mullas are involved.
    every one claims it to be a good religion? and my last question, why are you trying to defend this religion. Its time has passed. How many more people are you guys going to kill before you relized what you have has expired?

Who is killing others... Do you think what US is doing in iraq and afghanistan is fair... Do you think what hitler did was fair. Do you think what is happening in African non mulsim countries is fair. Do you think what is going on in Kashmir is fair. Do you think what jews did to christians in past was fair and do you think what christians did to jews in past was Fair.... Can you answer my questions if so please do so i can see what Fair means

its not fair, not even to your own children. Try to look at the world from a new prespective, its much nicer then the dark room that are all the muslims in it.[/QUOTE]

This is what islam taught me in my whole life
    LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE

jaree, Aug 1, 2006 IP
    ravianz likes this.
  17. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for answering that in quote but i think that way you will understand it better;)

Love for all Hatred for none...

jaree, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  18. inferno3387

inferno3387 Banned

Best Answers:
    No wonder muslims are so F***ed up:eek: No toilet paper is sick, how do you wipe your a$$ then? You just stick you hand in the toilet and splash it up or what... wtf...

And making muslims trim their hair that short might be another reason they are so screwed up:rolleyes:

inferno3387, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  19. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Inferno if you dont know what are you talking about then stop bitching around. Go ask a doctor if triming hairs is good or bad just for your body. I wonder why those basketball players smell like shit after the game:D
    I think you have no attitude and no respect for others what so ever thats the reason i see a RED.

Sorry for my harsh words but i think some people dont understand when you try to teach them something respectfully.:cool:

jaree, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  20. miss-java

miss-java Banned

Best Answers:
    thank you for saying that , i was out for 6 hours that's why i couldn't answer those questions

miss-java, Aug 1, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.