1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you think that we can get healthy skin through exercise?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by precious peral, Oct 1, 2015.

I had very healthy and fair skin, but due to my ignorance now my skin is not fair. This thing make me sad I don't want to see my face in mirror. I got dark circles too. Ahh.Can I get my skin back into its original shape through exercise and drinking a lot of water? I want to do it through healthy way, I don't use cosmetic I hate makeup and all. I want my natural healthy fair skin back.

precious peral, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I think that exercise and a lot of water is a good start. But you also need to be sure that you are eating nutritious food. It will take time, but your skin should come back to where it was at one time, allowing for aging, of course.

jrbiz, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  3. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely!
    Here's what I generally suggest - Do aerobic exercises, try to make a habit of morning walk and drink as much water as you can. Along with that - try eating a bit of dry fruits everyday.

For the dark circles - do you stay up late in the night? or use too much of computers or Tv or cell phones? Read books lying down on the bed? Watch any of these screens - Tv, Laptop, Cell phones etc. in low light? All this could be the cause of your dark circles.

I have good skin and I like staying healthy naturally.

uttoransen, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  4. Flexster

Flexster Member

Best Answers:
    Drinking water and exercising are the best things that you can do. I have read all over the place that they are the best for you. I always remember hearing to drink a lot of water, and it' true that you really need to. Drinking water can be so beneficial for you, and help out your skin like you would like.

Flexster, Oct 16, 2015 IP